I'm Not Yo Man

Saturday

May 13

Brittany P.O.V

"Mmm... lower." I said.

"What the fuck you moaning for?" Travis yelled.

"You don't have to yell. Just finish massaging my back."

"The fuck, I'm not yo man." He off the bed and walked out the room.

"Mommy." Cj said walking in the room.

"Yes."

"Daddy said let's go."

"Tell yo' daddy he don't tell me what to do."

"DADDY!" He yelled as he ran out. I laid on the bed because my back is killing me.

I took off all my clothes and slipped on my blue dress. As I pulled down my dress the door opened and Carter walked in.

"What was that?" He said walking over to me.

"You don't tell me what to do."

"Is that right?"

"You damn right."

Next thing I know my dress was lifted up and he was deep inside me. I let out a whimper and he pulled out of me.

He pushed me on the bad and I fell on my stomach. He got on top of me and slammed into me from behind.

"Ahhh." I let out a piercing scream.

"What. Was. That." He said after every thrust. "You. Gone. Listen. Next. Time."

I let out a whimper and nodded my head.

"Talk to me." He started to slow knowing I was about to cum.

"Yesss." I moaned. Just then he pulled out and slammed into causing me to cum hard and scream his name.

He pulled out and came on the back of my dress.

"Now get dressed and so we could go." He fixed himself and walked out the room. I took off my dress and hopped in the shower.

After getting out the shower I did my hygiene and threw on a black dress. I grabbed my bag, hat, and shades then walked downstairs.

"You ready." Carter said.

"Yeah."

We locked up the house and got in the car. He pulled out the driveway and headed to the beach.

As he was driving my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Is this Ms. Smith?"

"This is she, may I ask who's calling?"

"This is Jerry from Home Design."

"Oh hi Jerry how is everything?"

"Everything is going fine with the designs. I just need to know when can we come out and start."

"You could come next month since I'll have some time off of work and be able to move some things."

"Is the seventh good for you?"

"Perfect."

"See you then."

"Same here."

"Who was that?" Carter asked as he pulled up next to Travis car.

"Uh Jerry." I answered getting out the car.