Thoughts

The constellation between people is something I will never be able to understand. Well, nobody is capable of knowing it. The way life works is that nothing last forever. It's not just a saying; it's a fact. That statement really opened my eyes a few weeks ago. Not everything you have will stay with you. One day, it'll leave for good. Every year, my surroundings change. I never knew the reasoning behind it. Most people wonder where the "loyal, caring and faithful people" are. Well, they're usually treated the worst out of all the different mortals that portray this Earth. How do I know this? I'm one of them. Being treated with dishonesty and disrespect is what people like me are put through. It makes no sense why I have to deal with it. Nobody's given me the chance to just show them what it's like to have someone great in their life; rather it be friends, a girlfriend or even just acquaintances. In the end, I'm treated like I'm worthless. You know who you are, I don't have to name anyone. Most people who have entered and exited my life are guilty. One night, I sat for a few minutes and thought about things. I came to a realization; I don't need the bad people in my life. Why should I be in an environment that only has negativity? That's all my past involves is negative people who stab me in the back. Positivity is the only way to success. I barely have anyone to rely on but there's absolutely nothing wrong with having a small circle of people. I know who cares and who doesn't about me. At the end of everything, nothing lasts forever and that most definitely includes friendships.

July 13th, 2017

It's 3 A.M. No sleep. No sounds. Just me and the dark environment. Am I scared? Is my brain done malfunctioning with thoughts yet? Will I ever sleep? Who knows what I do every night. I just need you to comfort me.

July 17th, 2017

These deep indisputable emotions continually destroy my mutual thoughts about you.

August 7th, 2017

You are so perfect to me.

There's no where else I wanna be.

Let's run away from everything,

until it's just you and me.

The way you hold me.

The way you kiss me.

There's no one else,

who loves me like you do.

July 19th, 2018