In The Moment

It wasn't the way you made my heart feel.

It wasn't how my broken pieces sealed.

If you look through my eyes,

pass all of the lies.

You'll see happiness inside,

and all of the tears I have cried.

July 7th, 2019

It was incomprehensible, insulting, and "fake." She wrote deep and literary before he wondered.

December 17th, 2018

Looking up at the stars, you imagine things that you would like to happen. Especially wanting to have someone back...

2013

As we say our goodbye's, our worlds change. We don't know how we feel. Hearts broken, sadness fills our eyes. All I want is for everything to be normal. But life doesn't work that way.

2013

As you're staring at me in the moon light, you're looking at me like there's something wrong. I'm curious to know but you're leaning in to hug me. Your warm body is against mine and it feels so good. But I'm still curious. I ask "what's wrong?" You hold my hands and look me in the eyes and say: "Nothing, just staring at the most beautifulest girl there is."

2013

You can keep going farther in just to see the true colors to all the unanswered questions. Deeper and more emotional it is when entering this side of things. You can reach as far as you want, but you're only going to get hurt in the end.

July 14th, 2019