Wedding Collection

Blake's P.O.V

I've been really busy mainly because, Y/N's newest collection made brides-to-be go crazy! Every woman all over the world wanted Y/N's clothes. Her clothes can go from classy to what basic teens wear. This latest collection that Y/N released, just became the cherry on top of her success. Tabloids upon tabloids keep gushing over it. Brides-to-be keep calling asking if we still have a stock of the dress they want and if we have their size. Y/N's clothes are always generous in giving sizes; from size 0 to plus sizes. Y/N wants EVERYONE to be confident in her clothes. That's why people love it and they tag her on Instagram to let her know how much they love it. This, of course, puts a huge smile on Y/N's face.

So, back to the wedding collection. Some clients have been privately asking her to design their wedding gowns and stuff. I guess Y/N got tired so, she created the wedding collection instead. She's been planning this even before I started working for her. And since it's been released, bride-to-be's went crazy.

It's a bit pricey, but Y/N thought she'd make it a package so that every bride and their wallets are happy.

Like, one of the dresses in the wedding collection costs 5,000 pounds. The materials used for that dress is very exquisite and it's no surprise that it'll be expensive. However, Y/N decided that the wedding dress that will be bought, will have some "goodies" to come with it.

"Goodies? What do you mean by that?" I ask her. Y/N, Julie Anne, and I are currently sitting in Y/N's walk in closet. Julie Anne and I are sitting on the big orange thing whilst Y/N is standing up, leaning on the drawer that's in the middle of the walk in closet.

 Julie Anne and I are sitting on the big orange thing whilst Y/N is standing up, leaning on the drawer that's in the middle of the walk in closet

"Goodies

"Goodies. Think of it as a package deal, my dear. For every dress purchase from the wedding collection, the bride will receive something from me on the day of their wedding which I'll personally give whilst the bride is getting ready." Y/N says, walking around.

"Why will you give it whilst the bride is getting ready? Why not at the reception or something?" I wonder.

"Because she can open up the package freely before putting the dress on and in case she cries out of happiness, she can do so before putting make up." she explains. For some reason, it makes sense.

"Okay, but what's in the package?" Julie Anne asks as she takes down notes.

"Hmm...since I adore the color pink, I want the box to be pastel pink. But now that I think about it, the color of the box would depend on the bride's motif. Let's make it personal." Y/N starts before sitting on top of her drawer, "Contents of the box would include: a jar of my favorite cookies, body lotion, perfume, a pair of earrings that should match the dress, a personal gift from me, and a 1,000 pound gift check for my newest collection." 

Julie Anne nods as she writes everything down. I look at Y/N in confusion and say, "I'm sorry, but I thought you said, 'newest collection'? Isn't the wedding collection your newest? It wouldn't make sense giving a 1,000 pound gift check for your newest collection when the person already bought something from there."

"You heard me correctly, Mr. Richardson." Y/N says. "I totally understand where you're coming from, but the wedding collection isn't the one I was referring to."

"But it's your latest." Julie Anne points out and I nod in agreement.

"You obviously don't know what this meeting is for." Y/N scoffs. "I already have a new collection and it's in the works as we speak."

"What is it?" I ask.

"Well, what comes after weddings? Babies, of course." Y/N snickers. Julie Anne and I choke on air. "I already have baby clothes, prams, and all that stuff designed." Y/N continues.

"I told myself that if I'll ever be a mum, I'd want a pram where I can actually see my baby as I push it. So, I've got it designed already and it has neutrals colors. That way, the baby's sex won't affect anything because we all know that in this century, people also judge babies by the color of their things. So, I want neutral colors. I've already got prices for each baby item and all that. All we need to do, is wait for it to release so that we can be richer than before." Y/N smiles.

"Think about it; with all this money that we're earning, you can buy things that you want!" Y/N exclaims. "Julie Anne, you and your fiancé can finally buy a house instead of starting your, soon, married lives in a dingy apartment." she says as she looks at Julie Anne. She looks at me and says, "Blake, you can finally help your family and you can be financially stable. You won't be financially struggling anymore."

That sounds really promising. I need the money for my family so bad.

"Meeting adjourned. Also, Julie Anne, please write down on your notepad that the bridal package shouldn't be cheap. The bride-to-be's paid an awful lot of money for the best dress and it's just right that the best is given to them. The package will also be a surprise, so we must get details of the wedding in order for me to give it personally."

"Yes, ma'am." 

"Also, we'll be officially opening our biggest store near my house." Y/N adds before leaving the walk in closet.

"I guess we'll be busy again." I tell Julie Anne.

"Yup. Thank god my 2 week vacation is almost here." Julie Anne sighs in relief.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"My honeymoon. I'm getting married this weekend, sweetie. By the way, you're invited." Jshe smiles before leaving the room too.

Damn. Weddings are tiring and I'm not even married..at least not yet.

* * * *

A/N: yes, I'm alive

new fanfic 

bye