Confrontation

Blake's P.O.V

I'm standing outside George's house for a while and I'm debating whether I should let them know about my presence by knocking or if I should just go home.

I shake my head and take a deep breath before choosing the first option.

I hear a faint, 'Coming!' from a distance and I smile to myself. The door opens and it's George wearing an apron and some flour on it.

"Can I help you?" George asks coldly. "If you need to look for the direction of the house of your rich friends, you're in the wrong neighborhood. Is that all or do you want to humiliate me before leaving?"

"That's not what I'm here for, G. I--"

"Don't call me that." George says. "Don't you dare call me that! Only my best friends can call me 'G' and frankly, my dear, you're not one of them. Not anymore, at least."

Then it stays silent between me and him. It's so silent that could hear a pin drop. 

"Get out of my face." George says before closing the door. He opens it again and says, "Oh and tell the old Blake that he's welcome whenever." Then he closes the door again. I just stand there, because I don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore. 

I hear muffled voices behind the door and something urges me to stay. I wait and sure enough, the door opens and reveals Reece standing there with a stern look on his face.

"Why are you here?" he asks, straight up.

"I just want to apologize." I sigh. "I want you all to know that I'm sorry for the way I've been acting and I'm sorry for basically just everything. I acted like I was a big shot, but in reality, I'm really not. I understand if you won't forgive me, but at least accept my apology. I want to keep you both in my life, especially, you George. You're one of the coolest people I know and we had a solid friendship and I want to keep that." 

They both stare at me and I take that as a sign to leave but Reece says, "I forgive you, but you have to work your way up as our friend again if you want to have your old spot."

"I forgive you too I guess, but that doesn't mean we're back to being super close friends." George says.

"That's enough for me." I smile softly at them.

* * * *

A/N: yes, i'm alive

bye bitches