Chapter 19

When I opened my eyes, I was back in the l-l-le-lecture hall. Yeah, lecture hall. Julia was still holding my hand, her eyes filled with concern but she wasn't moving. No one was.

"So, this is the new angel. I must say there isn't much to you." The lecturer said to the frozen room until she met my gaze. "Afraid, boy? Are you not an angel?"

I slowly stood up, trying to dislodge my hand from Julia's stone grip. I wasn't as disoriented as I was in that other world.

That being said, I felt heavier. As if the memories that were slowly entering my head came with its own weight but nonetheless I made my way down to the base of the hall.

I'm not ganna lie, a part of me was searching for any similarities of the blue-eyed woman in my memories but this was definitely not her.

For one, the vibe she gave off was just wrong. It was as if she is goading you in but at the same time trying to calm you. Hard to explain but there you go.

Another thing was her actual appearance. Light brown hair spilled wildly over her wooly throw over. Her amber eyes disappointed me the most, not the shade of blue I had wanted.

I should probably mention that she was topless, only wearing a satin blue bra under the throw over. That naughty, gleaming smile unsettled me even more.

"You're not an angel." I said the first thing that entered my mind. Otherwise, I would've known her name the minute she spoke with me.

"Aww why not? Can't I be one of those dolls you love?" She said in a sultry voice, playing with the hem of my alb.

"Cut that out." I swatted her hand away and put some distance between us. "What did you do to all these people?"

"Oh them? They just frozen in time, " She turned to look at each frozen student and turned back towards me, a smirk on her face. "They are simply not important enough to witness a battle between a demon and an angel."

"So you admit you're a demon, then?" I slowly gripped the hilt of Draco. "This should be simple then."

She burst into fits of laughter, not taking my threat seriously. She feigned fear. "A Dominion facing a mere Succubus? What would the seraphim think?"

I drew Draco, leveling the tip at her face. That shut her up real quick.

"You're a sex demon," The meaning coming to me as clear as angel names. "A demon that appears in dreams to seduce people. Your the girl in men's wet dreams."

Her silence spoke volumes especially that shocked look on her face. "That's right, Dominion. My name is Naamah, a Succubus."

Back up now! Harry suddenly yelled. That is one of the mothers of all demons. She's one of Adams side-chicks.

Side-chick? I mused. Wow.

"That thing inside you tell you who I am yet?" Naamah asked, a smirk back on her face.

"He told me your one of Adam's ho-" Before I could finish she lunged, her fingers now talons. Her talons screeched off of my blade as I drove her back.

"So much for a mere Succubus, huh?" I yelled as we charged each other again.

It was hard fighting her but not for the reasons you'd expect. Oh yeah, I know your thinking about her being topless, and whatever and I'm just making sure you know that's not what I mean.

But what I actually meant was the fact that she needed to get in close to fight, making the length of Draco a disadvantage. She was quick too, repeatedly jumping in and slashing away.

I growled in frustration as her talons raked my sword arm. Instead of swapping sword hands, I threw the hilt at her, grabbing the blade at the last second to drive her back.

I tore my ruined sleeve of my alb off, tossing it away. My grip tightened as Naamah threw me a glare, blood running down from her nose.  I wasn't any better, a thin stream of blood running down my arm. Yellow blood.

"I guess it's time to get serious." I mumbled. She took up a stance as well.

From behind her, a snake whipped out leveling it's gaze at me. No, the diamond head was connected to Naamah as if it was her tail.

Now, Harry commanded.

Immediately, flames took off down my arm and onto the length of Draco. The same flames from the very first time I drew on Harry or should I say me. At the same time, a wave of energy spread out turning the frozen world grey. Naamah's eyes widened as she watched the world turn grey.

"A mere Dominion, hey?"