WHY I WROTE A DYSPRAXIA LOVE STORY

Many people asked me why I wrote A Dyspraxia Love Story. They wondered if I was diagnosed with Dyspraxia. So, I have decided to use this chapter to explain why.

I wasn't a Dyspraxia patient at least not medically but in some areas of my life, I was.
I stumbled across the word "Dyspraxia" when I was browsing about panic attacks and it was one of the symptoms listed. I didn't know what it was so I browsed it.

When I got the meaning, I kept asking myself some questions;
Even though I am not a Dyspraxia patient, there are things normal people can do that I couldn't because it may lead to a panic attack. Things I loved doing but had to give it up.
There was a time I had to give up reading and writing books that triggered my memories and may lead to an attack. I have also had to give up on my hurtful past so I could move on.

So many people at one point in time have had to give up something so they can keep going. So many give up food, exercise, sport, career, children, marriage, etc because of their health. Some give up justice to save their family especially victims of domestic abuse, some gave up their life for the world, some give up their work, their pride, and so many important things.

Knowing that you have to give up things other people can do without fear can really be hurtful and heartbreaking. I wondered so many things Mary had to give up because of her health. How she would have felt when she sees people doing those things with ease.
That is why for everything you can do freely without fear, you need to be thankful.

I didn't end A Dyspraxia Love Story with Mary getting miraculously healed because; Things don't always end as we wish, sometimes we may have to give those things up forever. Also, I want people to know that no matter their limitations, people can still live happily.
No matter what you have to give up, you can still achieve your dreams, you can still live your life. So, don't let your limitations hold you down be the best of who you can be.

To everyone who had been diagnosed with Dyspraxia, know that you are a source of strength to someone like me and because of this, keep living.

Thanks for all your support!!!
I heart you all.😍😍😍😍😘