IMPORTANT NEWS

Hello Readers,
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I have always known I would write a book. The yearning to put hope in people's hearts, as they immerse themselves in the words put together to form a beautiful art. What I didn't know was what I would one day write about.

I know that book I would write must make my readers feel some sort of emotions that will give them the courage to keep going, teach them a lesson, or make them feel remorse for an action. At the end of it all, the reader must come out a happy, changed and a more developed soul. I lay on my bed and thought of what that book would be. What I came up with, it this book:

The Real You: Your Personal Journey to Self Development.

The picture of who you are that you created for yourself has a lot to do with how successful you will be on your path to achieve your purpose.

People have always talked about the principles and criteria they followed to achieve their purpose. They gave out thousands of blueprints on how they achieved their goals. But, only few talked about the emotional trauma they've been through, what happened when they failed, the problems they overcame, and how the challenges affected their sense of worth.

The emotional battle can become challenging that you start worrying about how you can be yourself, overcome the negative emotions, as well as fulfil your purpose.

This book will tell you how to do that.

It is an a must read for everyone.

You can get the book for #500 before launch day. You need to pre-order, NOW!

To pre-order a copy of "The Real You," send a sum of #500 to:

Mary Adebayo Iyanuoluwa
2209433283
Zenith Bank
Then, send confirmation of payment to 09030234033 via WhatsApp.
Available in e-book only.