Geniuses

A/n: Below is the characters' ages and the subjects they teach if they're a professor! Just for reference because I'm starting to forget too ;)

Tzuyu- Eighteen
Junior student

Jungkook- Eighteen
PE Professor

Taehyung- Nineteen
Math/Physics Professor

Jimin- nineteen
Biology/Medicine and Health Professor

Namjoon- Twenty
History/Geography Professor

Hoseok- Twenty one
Languages/Art of Language Professor

Yoongi- Twenty two
Chemistry Professor

Jin- Twenty three
Computer Sciences/Engineering Professor

A/n: Back to the story! Enjoy!
__________________________

Another day.

Another day of living through the surreal reality where my boyfriend was my teacher.

How was this even possible in the first place?

"Trigonometry is very useful for many aspects," V says, all the while drawing a large triangle over the board. "And there are three main categories in this subject..."

I sigh, finally giving up as I carefully put my head down on the desk.

Sleep had been dragging my eyelids shut for the past five minutes, and V's lesson sounded like the perfect lullaby. All this about triangles and whatever was like a sedative.

He wouldn't notice.

I'd sat all the way in the back for just this specific reason. And besides, what kind of teacher would interrupt an important lesson to chastise a student?

My breathing comes soft as I close my heavy eyes, letting sweet sleep cloud my mind.

Even if he did wake me up, then I hoped he would at least take ten minutes or so to do that.

"Ms. Tzuyu?"

His voice sounds so close that I slam both of my thighs onto the bottom of the desk. Again.

When I snap my head up, I suck in a harsh breath as I see V's face within inches. Our noses could've brushed if I'd just shifted forward one more inch— that was how close we were.

"Sleeping during class?"

A sigh fills my throat as I tilt my lips to a pout, desperate to do anything just to have him let me put my head back down.

"Professor," I whisper, my voice soft as I close that one remaining inch. By instinct, I see him bite his lip as we touch.

"I'm feeling a bit dizzy."

Heat flushes his face as he pulls away, eyes wild and breath slightly rushed. Hope fills my heart— if he sent me to the nurse's office, I could get all the sleep I wanted there.

And if he got too shaken to the point where he would leave me alone, then that was fine too. Whichever one came first.

"Pay attention."

By now, all the other students were watching the two of us. And I knew that V would never— never do anything to make them suspect that something really was going on between us, because he was just too smart for that.