Jungkook The Sleepwalker

7:36 AM

Tzuyu's POV

"What?! I thought you said you were going to book a flight for me back!"

"Why would I book a flight for such a disrespectful child?" My mother huffs, and fury widens my eyes. It didn't matter anymore— even animals knew my mother couldn't be reasoned with.

"Fine."

I say coldly as I swing my bag around my shoulder, my dead phone sitting motionlessly in my pocket. If only I could call V— but he'd just probably go out of his way to come get me, and I didn't want him to do that.

"Bye."

I'd take a bus or something back to Seoul— figure things out as I went. This was fine. It'd just take a few more hours and a lot more effort.

My bag feels even heavier as I catch a taxi, knowing that I couldn't book a flight for Seoul today. Most flights needed to be secured in advance, and my goal was to be sleeping beside V tonight— even if it meant hours of stiff riding in the back of a taxi.

"Can you get me to Seoul, please?"

_________________________

6:47 PM

Jimin's POV

"Jungkook, go." I say, pushing the reluctant boy eagerly. "One more time, okay? He's going to die if he doesn't eat soon— and then Tzuyu's probably going to strangle me for being such a useless doctor."

Jungkook purses his lips, sighing heavily. I didn't blame him— not after V hadn't answered him three times in a row.

"Okay."

The moment he disappears towards V's room, I hear my phone vibrate on the counter. Hope sparks up my mind when I skim my eyes over the caller ID.

Puppy #3

"Hello?"

The feminine voice I hear on the other side sounds exhausted, and my eyes narrow with curiosity.

"Tzuyu? Where are you?"

"I'm sorry— I was so stupid. I should've booked a plane after all— it would've been so much faster than this! Gosh, I'm so dumb that I could just—"

"What's wrong?"

"I'm near— I don't know, but the green sign says that I'm in Daejeon? The traffic here was terrible—but I'll think I'll get to Seoul tonight. Maybe a bit over midnight, I'm guessing?"

"How's V?"

"You should've called—"

"There's literally nothing I wanted to do more," She interrupts, her voice anguished. "But my phone battery hit ground when I left Busan this morning, and I literally went off to find the nearest charger station as soon as the taxi dropped me off here. Now I have to find another one."

"Well, V—"

"Put him on here, stat!" She cries, seeming to already know that he didn't eat nothing but water for the past day. "Kick down that stupid door if you have to, Jimin! Well— I mean, no offense, but Jungkook might be better for that."

"Gosh, I told him to eat!"

"He didn't call you?" I ask curiously. I would've guessed that he'd locked himself in his room talking to Tzuyu, but then it might've just been depression that she hadn't called.