All The Stars

Tzuyu's POV

"Uh... what are you two doing?"

Jungkook and Jimin both shrug mischievously as they crouch in front of  our front door, slamming the door close shut before opening it again.

They nod at each other.

They've been doing this for the last twenty minutes.

"You guys are so weird— and when can I go back to see V? He is okay, right?"

"V hyung is fine." Jungkook replies as he fits another knob and slams the door shut again. "You don't need to worry."

Already a pile of locks and knobs litter the ground, and I can see Jimin looking thoughtfully as he passes Jungkook another one.

"Seriously, what are you two doing?"

"Hyung, this one is pretty good." Jungkook says, and Jimin nods as he brushes the dust off his hands. "And I already made the call to Jin hyung."

I raise my eyebrow when Jimin starts to tear up, hugging Jungkook's neck.

"You better not die, Kookie. Just know that I love you and this time the renovation is going on your checkbook."

Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"And what are these for?" Dove asks as she holds up a dark device that Jin has come earlier to place all over the house.

Jungkook looks at her with a softness in his eyes as he breathes deeply, looking even more forlorn than before as Jimin signs an answer.

"Speakers? For what?"

"Because Jungkook needs to listen to music when he sleeps."

Suspicion darkens my gaze. I've never heard that excuse before— and I thought Jimin's pills were enough to suppress the sleepwalking part.

But music?

"It's alright— this is really just temporary," Jimin promises, eyes sparkling. "Just let us do the work."

Work?

Was that part of why Jimin suddenly had the three of us move to his apartment?

Was that part of why he suddenly was doing all this doorknob thing, and why he was having Jin place speakers all over the house?

"Seriously, Jimin. What's the matter?"

The look he has in his eyes are unmistakeable before it quickly changes to forced relief.

Guilt.

"Nothing."

_________________________

Tzuyu's POV

"What do you mean Jungkook's in the emergency room?!"

My voice is shrill with terror as I rush for my jacket, looking back anxiously at Dove. She glances innocently at me, holding up a plate.

"Do you want a sandwich, Unnie?"

I force a smile as I shake my head, and Dove returns to eating as she giggles at the subtitles of the TV show.

I turn back to the call.

"Jimin— what are you saying? Why is he in there? I'm coming to the hospital right now so—"

"No."

"Bring Dove."

Grinding my teeth, I glance back at the giggling girl as her eyes flick through
the subtitles. Imagining the look that'd cross her face when I told her that Jungkook was in surgery was enough to give me a heart attack.