Chapter fifteen

"Liam please say something." I said letting the tears fall from my eyes. Liam blinked a few times and looked at me.

"Are you really pregnant?" Liam asked, looking up at me with a smile.

"Yes, and don't you ever scare me like that again. I thought you were mad at me and didn't want this baby." I said letting more tears fall.

"Please, don't cry baby. I'm so happy that we're having a baby!"

"I'm happy too." I said looking up at him with a smile. Liam wiped a tear from my eye and kissed me.

"I can't wait to meet this little one." Liam said putting his hands on my stomach. "I'm really liking this journey that I'm on with you, Jake and our little peanut!"

"Me too." I said kissing him.

"Let's have my parents and your mom over for lunch and tell them the news."

"Liam?"

"Yes, baby girl?"

"Looks like we need a bigger place." I said smiling.

"Yes, we do baby." Liam said laughing. I wok up at ten the next morning to an empty bed. I got up and went to the kitchen to find Liam cleaning up the mess from last nights dinner.

"You didn't have to clean up. I was going to when I got up." I said giving him a hug and kiss.

"Baby, I live here and eat here too. Your not the only one living here that makes messes." He said giving me a kiss.

"What time are your parents going to be here?"

"They said eleven thirty. What time will your mom be here?"

"The same time. What would you like for lunch?"

"I don't care. What do you and the baby want?"

"I really want a chicken salad." I told him.

"Alright, let's make some chicken salads." Liam said getting chicken breasts and salad stuff out of the fridge. "Do you want to cook the chicken?"

"What do you not know how to cook chicken?" I asked getting the flour down.

"No, I don't."

"That's why you have me." I said giving him a kiss.

"And I'm glad to have you." He said kissing me back. After I finished helping Liam with the chicken salad, I went to our bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed and walked out into the living room.

"Hey Honey, how are you?" Mom asked giving me a hug.

"I'm good. Where's Liam at?" I asked

"He's in the dinning room with his parents."

"Let's go, I'm hungry." I said walking into the dinning room.

"Hey baby, you okay?" Liam asked."

"Yeah, I'm just hungry, why?"

"No reason." Liam said making me a plate and sitting it down in front of me. "Eat."

"Okay." I said putting ranch on my salad. Everyone made a plate and sat down.

"What did you want to tell us, son?" Geoff asked.

"What makes you think that we have something to say?" Liam asked.

"Well, you invited us over at the last minute, and Kathy is here too." Karen said.

"Do you want me to tell them?" Liam asked.

"If you want to." I said

"Alex and I have some exciting news to tell you. Alex is pregnant!" Liam said

"Congrats!" Karen said getting up and giving Liam a hug.

"When did you find out, Honey?" Mom asked

"Yesterday." I said still eating my salad.

"What's wrong baby?" Liam asked walking over to me.

"I feel, tired, hungry, sick,irritated, I feel down. I don't know it's just a mix of things." I told them. I started feeling really sick so I got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Baby, are you okay?" Liam asked.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I yelled at Liam crying. I felt something in between my legs, I checked to see what it was.

"What is that?" Liam asked.

"It's blood." I said crying harder. I never bleed when I was pregnant with Jake.

"What's going on?" Karen asked as her and mom came running in.

"Oh mi gosh! Come on, we're going to the hospital." Mom said rushing. Liam helped me to the car. My stomach was killing me, it was a sharp pain. Liam's parents followed behind us while mom rode with us. I got out my phone and called Louis while we drove.

"Hey sis, you ready for Jake?" Louis asked

"Louis can you can Jake a little longer." I said crying.

"What's wrong?"

"We're on our way to the hospital, something's wrong with the baby." I said crying harder if that's even possible.

"I'm going to tell El then I'm going to be right there."

"You don't." I said, I couldn't even finish cause I was crying so much.

"You listen to my Alex, you are my sister and I want to be there for you. I will see you in a few, I love you Alex."

"Love you." I said ending the call when we pulled up. Liam and mom checked me in and then pushed into a room. They wouldn't let my mom or Liam back with me and I'm scared.