Chapter eighteen

I have a doctors appointment today. I can't believe that I'm going to meet Kyle and Teagan in a month! Today Liam is going to see if it's alright for I could be moved tithe new house and get the babies room ready. We were waiting in the waiting room.

"Alexandria Johnson?" A nurse called out. Liam and I got up and walked into the room. We weren't waiting in there long when the doctor came in.

"How has everything been?"

"I've been good, just want them to get here already." I said

"You are eight months today so them babies will be here in three weeks. Do you have any questions for me?"

"Can I move into our new home?"

"Yes, but no moving anything. You can be off bed rest, but I would take it easy. If you feel wired at all or your water breaks get to the hospital. We can't take any chances with those babies or you."

"Alright." I said.

"I'll see you soon."

"Thank you." Liam said as we left. We got in the car and drove off. "Call Louis and tell him to meet us at the new house with Jake and tell him it's time. He'll know what it means."

"Okay?" I said. I called Louis and told him what Liam said. He told me okay and that he'll see me soon. It took almost twenty minutes to get to the new house. It was closer to everyone but out in the country, I loved that! It was a big two story house.

"How many bedrooms?" I asked

"It's six bedrooms, but the one downstairs will be the toy room. There are three bathrooms and a guest house out back." Liam said as we pulled up. I didn't see Louis' car yet. "Let's go in so I can show you around." Liam took me in and showed me around. I loved how big the kitchen was, I could cook, and not worry about having a place to put something. Liam then showed me the toy room. It already has so many toys and it was painted blue! We went upstairs and Liam showed me our bedroom. The walls was painted red and it has black curtains. The bed set was red and black. It looked romantic. Liam showed me our walk in closets and our big bathroom. I loved this house.

"I've been waiting to show you these last three rooms." Liam told me walking out the door. We went to the third room closes to us. "This is Jake's room." Liam said. We walked into Jake's room and I almost cried. His bed was a big pirate ship and done in Jake And The Neverland Pirates. Jake's favorite show. "I knew you would love it!"

"I love it." I said giving Liam a kiss.

"Let's go see Kyle's room."Liam said taking my hand. Kyle's room was done in Toy Story and had his name painted above the crib. The next room we went to was Teagan's and I cried as I saw her room. It was done in lavender and hot pink. It had Disney princess' everywhere. "I knew you loved Disney as much as me. That's just one reason why we belong together. Let's go see the back yard now."

"Okay." I said kissing Liam on the lips. We went downstairs to the dinning room.

"Close your eyes."Liam said leading me out the back door. "Okay, you can open your eyes now."

"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone yelled. Louis and Eleanor, Niall, Wendi, and little James, and Mary and Harry, and Zayn and Carson. Karen and Geoff, Nicola and Ruth and mom and Josh. Everyone was here.

"I would have never got all this done if it wasn't for those people right here! You are all family to Alex, Jake and I. You all took Alex and Jake in as soon as you met them and I want all of you in our life's and our babies life's. You mean the world to us!"Liam said making me cry again. God, how I love this man!

"Enough with the sappy stuff, Liam. Let's go get everything you need from the house while the women and kids relax and have a good time. And us men do all the work." Louis said.

This day was wonderful, we have so many people that care for us.

"Did you have a good day, baby?" Liam asked getting in bed next to me.

"I did, it showed me just how many people truly love us and will always be there for us. I'm so thankful to have met you." I said kissing him.

"No baby, I'm so thankful. I don't think I could go a day without you or Jake. I thank God everyday that I found you." Liam said kissing me harder.

"I love you, Liam James Payne."

"I love you too, Alexandria Rose!"