10

"Good morning baby." Zach smiled while rubbing my back.

"Good morning." I mumbled while rubbing my eyes. "Where's Lyric."

"She's still asleep sleeping like a baby." He smiled while lightly scratching my back. "How are you feeling."

"My boobs hurt but other than that I'm actually really good." I mumbled turning my head and looking at him. "How'd you sleep."

"Mom kept coming in and out of here to check on Lyric." He sighed running his fingers through my hair.

"Does she not trust us with our kid."

"Nope but she's just checking making sure we know what we're doing." He chuckled while getting out of bed. "Come on Baby we gotta get up and eat before Lyric wakes up."

"I know give me five minutes." I mumbled while pulling the cover over me.

"Come on let's dance." Zach smiled grabbing my hand and twirling me around.

"You can't dance you have no rhythm." I chuckled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well not when you bad mouth me." He chuckled pecking my lips. "I love you."

"I love you to." I smiled and he spun me around.

"Can I have kitchen to make dinner now." Myta said from the side of the kitchen.

"Mom we're dancing." Zach groaned turning and looking at Myta.

"No I'm dancing you're I don't even know." I chuckled laying my head on his chest.

"Okay well I'm trying." He chuckled kissing the top of my head.

"Don't worry about dinner Myta I'll take care of it." I smiled looking at Myta.

"Okay." She smiled and walked back over to the living room.

Myta's instagram

Liked by 32,427

Liked by 32,427

MAMA.HERRON: Making dinner together has always been their specialty.

User1: so cute.
User2: Where's their baby.
User3: she's probably fake. @user2
Jackaverymusic: I've personally held her she's not fake. @user3 and @user2

Load more comments

"Zach you're burning it take it off now." I said while throwing a towel at him.

"Sorry sorry my bad." Zach said while picking up the towel and taking the pot off the stove.

"You two Okay in there." Josh laughed from the living room.

"A little rusty but yeah." Zach chuckled leaning on the counter.

"A little." I asked and he nodded.

"Just a wee bit." He said with a small laugh and showing me a little how he's rusty with his index finger and thumb.

"Yeah okay." I joked pecking his lips. I walked over the Lyric who was laying on a pillow pallet on the floor. I pick her up and walk through the kitchen to mine and Zach's room. I close the door and sit on the bed. "Hey my beautiful baby princess."

"Hey try this." Zach said walking in the bedroom closing the door.

"I'm busy." I said pointing to Lyric who I was breastfeeding.

"Just a taste please." He said while sitting beside me. "Please."

"Fine wait what is it." I asked holding the fork.

"Chicken pasta."

"I see that is it just chicken pasta or is there something that's spicy in it." I asked and he shook his head no.

"I know you hate spicy." He chuckled and I tried it. "Good."

"Yeah but could use more salt and more sauce."

"Got it." He smiled and climbed off the bed and walked out the door closing it behind him. I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Yeah that's your dad Lyric." I chuckled while rubbing her back.

"Are you sure she's asleep." Zach asked.

"Yes I'm positive she's fed changed bathed and asleep she might not stay asleep but please go to sleep before she does wake up." I chuckled laying my hand on his chest.

"Yeah okay right." He smiled pecking my lips. I laid my head on his chest and drifted to sleep.