24

"Hey baby I'm-mmm." Zach smiled while opening our bedroom door seeing me in a silk robe with red lingerie on.

"We don't have sex often enough so come on Zachary don't just stand there come unwrap your present." I smirked and he closed the door and walked over to me.

"You know I was gonna take you out to dinner right-."

"Zachary dinner can wait I'm so much more fun." I chuckled pulling him on the bed.

"Well I can't disagree there." He smiled while taking his jacket of.

"Who has the kids." Zach whispered wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Gabbie has Lyric and Myta has Chase." I sighed while Zach kissed my back.

"You Okay." He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I just missed us having sex we never do it anymore." I sighed while turning and placing my hand on his shoulder. "I missed you."

"I can tell Em and we never have sex because we have two kids so let's do it again and make up for lost time." He smiled while pinning me on my back and getting in between my legs.

Zach's POV

"She got that idea from Gabbie ya know." Jack said while handing me a beer and sitting beside me on his couch.

"Yeah but I still love it that she even did it she never has to go out of her way but she does and sometimes I like get it in my head that I-I know that I'm not good enough for her-."

"Zach if you keep thinking that I will personally slap you don't you realize that girl is so in love that she second guesses her every action it's weird listening to her conversations and then comparing them to yours hers is worrying you don't love her like you say you do yours is that you aren't good enough for her why can't you two just realize you're head over heels in love with each other and get on with being happy." Gabbie groaned from the kitchen.

"You two are working Gabbie's get over yourself nerves." Jack whispered with a small laugh.

"I'm just saying you two are like the two people who can't be separated from each other and it's not cause you don't have sex enough obviously 4 rounds mind blown but anyway-."

"She told you that." I asked looking at her.

"No you told jack and I listened got listen Zach girls know everything we listen." Gabbie sighed and jack laughed.

"Just give it a little bit you're young and still working through it you two are fine together just don't think to much that's how things get messed up." Jack smiled hitting my shoulder.