17

"Today's gonna be hell." I sighed while brushing my teeth.

"Why." Zach asked from the shower.

"We have to tell Lyric that she's gonna have a brother or sister in a few months." I chuckled while rinsing my toothbrush.

"Oh yeah well think about it as she'll hate us or not hate us." Zach laughed turning off the shower and stepping out wrapping a towel around him. I smiled and washed my face.

"Well let's hope she doesn't hate us." I giggled while drying my face.

"Hey Em." Zach whispered while placing his hands on my hips. "Don't straighten your hair today I like your curls."

"But-."

"No buts baby we're gonna keep having kids with curly hair and people are gonna think it's odd but you look incredibly sexy with your curls to." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I sighed pulling my hair up into a bun.

"Beautiful baby." He smiled pressing his lips on mine.

"I'm honestly surprised I still have curly hair." I chuckled putting my shirt on.

"I'm not you act like you hate them but you take care of them with all your curly hair products and everything." Zach laughed pecking my lips. "I love you."

"Yeah right." I giggle and he rolled his eyes.

"I do love my angel of Em." He smiled kissing my cheek.

"I love you to Zachary." I smiled pecking his lips. "I gotta go check on Lyric okay put your clothes on." I smiled walking out of our bathroom.

"Yes ma'am." Zach laughed closing the bathroom door.

"Lyric honey princess-."

"Don't sugar coat it just ask it." I sighed and Zach nodded.

"How would you feel about a little brother or sister." Zach asked and Lyric stopped eating her pancake and I froze. I honestly thought she was going to scream.

"I'd have someone to play with." She smiled and Zach nodded.

"Yeah." I smiled pouring her some juice.

"But I'd have to share you." She asked and I nodded.

"There's plenty of us to go around Lyric you wouldn't have to share us well you would but princess you'd still get our attention." I smiled while playing with her hair.

"Ow fuck." I hissed and Zach looked at me.

"What now." He asked and I sat my straightener down.

"I burned myself." I sighed turning off my straightener.

"Okay well it's to late for you to be straightening your hair now." He smiled turning off my straightener and looking at the burn on my neck. "Do we have Neosporin."

"I don't know." I sighed rolling my eyes. "Zach I've worst okay it's fine."

"Okay but I don't want it to scar." He sighed and I nodded.

"It'll be Fine it's not even bad just hurt like a mother freaker." I chuckled standing up