23

"Beach day with my girl Emily." Gabbie smiled recording me on her instagram story.

"Gabbie-."

"Oh yeah no social media right." She smiled putting her phone away. "I still don't get why you'd keep two of the cutest babies off the internet."

"Because we need some privacy not everything has to be shared on the internet all the time." I sighed. "Since the beginning Zach and I have gotten so much hate and I don't want our kids to be a part of the hate we receive because every time Zach and I do something to make us happy be together hate kids hate marriage hate move in together hate cupcakes are assholes."

"Yeah I know the feeling." Gabbie laughed and I nodded. "I don't get the point in hate it's annoying."

"Now I get why everyone hated me from the last two years of high school I was a massive bitch." I chuckled laying down in the sand.

"Now I know why Zach hides when he says the wrong thing you might actually kill him." Gabbie laughed and I shook my head no.

"I love him to much." I chuckled looking at her and she nodded.

"Okay the way you can love him is the sex has to be like next level amazing." She laughed and I nodded. 

"It is when do have sex we always have kids around I wanna know how you and Jack have time to have sex." I laughed and she shrugged.

"People watch lavender like his mom my mom you and Zach even though Zach should not-."

"What's wrong with Zach he's a amazing dad." I asked and she nodded.

"True but Lyric also said GD at least five times in two days." Gabbie laughed and I nodded.

"That's also my doing and I don't care if she cusses because she'll say it on her own eventually." I chuckled while sitting up.

"I've never heard you say GD ever since I've known you." She sighed and I nodded.

"Yeah because you aren't with me when I burn myself or cut myself I'm a real klutz in the kitchen now."

"I thought you used to be like Myta level of chef." She asked and I nodded.

"I was but then I had two little babies who let me have no sleep." I chuckled grabbing a water and taking a sip.

"Remember when you were the baby whisperer and I never slept let me take the kids tonight we have room in our apartment-."

"Gabbie I can't ask you to do that it's not fair-."

"Em I love watching them two kiddos and plus they all like hanging out so I'll watch them for a few hours while you sleep okay." She smiled rubbing my back. "You need sleep babe."

"Okay." I sighed watching Lyric and Chase build a sand castles or try and build one at least.

"So When are we gonna go on our shopping spree." She asked and I shrugged. "You should do something special for Zach buy some lingerie for when he comes home have Myta watch the kids and your own fun."

"Good advice but-."

"No buts girl show your mans some love and attention when he gets home something he hasn't seen before." She smiled and I nodded.

"Alrighty then we will go shopping later Myta will watch the kids and your mom with watch lavender." I smiled and she nodded.