27

"He said that." Gabbie asked handing me a cup of coffee.

"Yeah I couldn't even sleep in the same room with him why would he say that I'm there for our kids when he's not and it sucks that he can sit there and tell me that-he's gonna leave me isn't he." I asked bringing tears to my eyes.

"No no he wouldn't do that." Gabbie sighed hugging me. "Jack wasn't even mad he told me take a shower and go to bed-."

"Zach's gonna leave me he's probably packing his bags now he's leave me and he's gonna take the kids Gabbie-."

"He won't-."

"But he will he's done it before what makes you think he won't do it again." I asked pulling from the hug. "He told me to grow up he's gonna take my kids from me."

Zach's pov

"Bro you can't leave-."

"Jack I'm tired of waking up in the middle of the night and her not being here what am I supposed to think that she just went out with Gabbie wrong she was out with Gabbie but she was probably all up on some guy." I sighed while sitting on the bed.

"She's not with another guy I asked Gabbie if Em was on a guy but she wasn't she gave birth to two of your kids she took you back and you're gonna leave her again for the second time you're talking about making a bad example for your kids but what does leaving prove that you're a bitch you're so fucking stupid Zach why would you even thing about leaving Em again you think she's bad now she's just living the life you took from her she's there every single fucking day for your kids and she goes out only when you're home I asked Gabbie she doesn't sneak out Gabbie and lav stay over here so they don't have to be in the house alone she never goes out so if her and Gabbie wanna go out and have a few hours off every now and then then let them they went through child birth but I guess that means nothing to you why would you think it's okay to say that to her no wonder why she thinks you're cheating all the time no wonder why she's so paranoid you give her every damn reason to be." Jack yelled and walked out of the bedroom.

Emily's pov

"He's leaving isn't he." I asked while watching Jack come through the back door mad.

"I'm sorry I yelled at him but then I got worried I'd hit him you can stay here though we're always here for you." Jack sighed while rubbing my back.

"Great." I sighed while biting the inside of my cheek. "He's a dick."

"Yeah and I'll beat his ass if he does leave you two should go out and have fun why does it matter if you sneak out and have a girls night." Jack smiled while I folded my arms on the counter and putting my head down. 

"It wasn't supposed to be like this I hate that it's like this now." I sighed while looking between Jack and Gabbie.

"We know love." Gabbie sighed while rubbing my back.

Zach's pov

"You did what to Em." My mom yelled while I sat down on her couch. "Please tell me you're joking."

"Mom I'm sorry I couldn't take it she's acting like a kid-."

"Zachary Dean Herron She is the mother of your children-."

"Then shouldn't she act like it." I asked looking up at her.

"Excuse me." She sighed while crossing her arms over her chest.

"She's a mom shouldn't she act her age." I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Zach do you know that woman in their 60s go to clubs I go to clubs we need a break Em is there breaking her back for those kids while you're off at four so what she sneaks out for a few hours at night with Gabbie they need a break to you know." Mom yelled and I sighed.

"Why does everyone always pick her side."

"Because she's done nothing wrong Zachary you're in the wrong she's down nothing wrong to you she's not cheating she's just taking a few hours off a few nights she's there every single other day but you're not what's wrong with you Zach Em is the best woman you'll ever find why let her go." Mom asked while placing her hands on her hips. I can't tell her. I can't tell anyone no one knows not even the boys.