13.

You can smoke that weed, sip that lean, get high; she's all that I want.

I swallowed down some Codeine and leaned my head back. Popping one or two became yet another one of my bad weekend habits.

Rakim and I were chilling on the couch in his office at the Siren, smoking a blunt and popping some extras. I was high as a kite but it was Saturday night and I could care less.

My head was resting in his lap while he laid back. We were hitting our second blunt pretty hard.
Higher state of mind made me feel invincible; and I really craved sex.

It used to be a problem back in the day when I was alone; now I have Rakim.
Without hesitation, I turned over and started rubbing him through his sweatpants.
I then stuck my hand in, stroking his fully erect dick. Pulling it out I sunk my head down. I put it in my mouth, sucking on the tip for a little while.
Unlike me, he doesn't mind a little teasing.
He leaned his head back and let out a groan, blowing out smoke.

"Mmmf, baby cakes, that's it."

He held the blunt in his right hand while the other one was tangled in my hair, slowly pushing my head down.

I was twirling my tongue as if it were a life-death situation. Sucking him off I wanted to taste him, so I begged him to cum in my mouth.

"Load me up." I whispered while jerking him off, then lowering my head again, continuing what I started.

"Oh yeah, you want that cum?" He asked me and I nodded with his dick in my mouth.
"You gonna get it; don't stop baby."

A few strokes more and I felt him tense up and pulsate as he released himself in the warmth of my mouth.
I swallowed right away.

"Fuck, baby cakes, you give great head." He said, still holding the blunt.

"Thank you."
I playfully smiled, giving him my most innocent look.

"Give me like 20 minutes and then I'll return the favor."
He winked at me while I reached for his hand.

Snatching the blunt I lit it up again and took a few drags.

💛

"I got this shit that ain't even out yet. Check it."
Drizzy said, throwing a pack of two pink pills with hearts on them in front of me.

"Dope. What is it?"

By then, I tried all kinds of pills. My parents had a stash of literally anything your heart desired; my bathroom was like a tiny pharmacy.

"It's like molly but stronger. Suitable for fucking."

I chuckled.
"How much?"

"$150."

I thought he was joking.

"For two pills? Are you hallucinating?"

"Nah, but you will be when you take this shit."
He dangled them in front of my face.

"Shit."

As much as I wanted to escape the real world, I didn't have that kind of money.

All of a sudden, he shoved it in my hand.

"On me. Just keep it quiet. I don't usually give out freebies."
He grinned.
___

I often though about my high school days. Pills were my weakness; I never actually took anything else.
But I sure liked to pop'em; Xanax, Valium, Codeine, you name it.
I quit in college and replaced them with alcohol; I rarely drank but when I had my moment, I downed a shot of tequila instead. Doing a pretty solid job I made it to adulthood but when I found out about Minna's addiction, it crawled back into my life. Most I could get by prescription; panic attacks and anxiety are something I learned to live with. When I ran out I made all sorts of excuses or bought them from this guy; he was Minna's dealer.

But snorting coke or basically anything else seemed way more severe than my anxiety pill popping and when Minna was having a hard time I focused on her.
She drained me of life, sometimes took my will to live. In a way I'm glad she's gone and out of my life.

I went back to my uncle's place after work for dinner. Rakim was busy at the Siren but he said he'll swing by my apartment when he's done.

Holding my keys, I was walking down the hallway when I noticed a thin figure standing by my door.
Stopping and hitting the light switch I wanted to know who it was.

The lights turned on and all I could see was that long blonde hair I used to caress before falling asleep.

Minna.