18.

My bitch white, but my cock black.

After Rakim told me he gave Fentanyl to Minna, the news itself overtook most of my brain.
I couldn't stop thinking about her.

It went so far I actually wanted to find her. But I didn't know the right people in order to achieve my goal so I stopped. Asking Rakim was out of the question; I already knew he wouldn't tell me.

And with time, I forgot.

I don't understand how, it just happened. Two months later it seemed as if I never knew her. Guessing work and Rakim contributed quite a lot.

He gave me something to think about when he held that short speech about druggies. I agreed with him, I still do. It's not my fault she's this way; nor am I the one that should be setting her straight.

After I took care of the pictures and all the memories I had of her, something just switched.
I became happier and life didn't seem that depressing. For the first time in a long time I actually took a nice nap by day.

Rakim surprised me with a trip to Miami for a few days.

It's been a while since I last dipped my feet in the ocean, so I was super thrilled he decided to take me to Florida.

"How long are we staying?"
I asked, going through my closet, piling up the clothes.

Rakim was chilling on my bed, doing something on his phone.

"Five days. That don't include the drive."

"Wait, we're driving?"
15 hours is quite a drive.

"Yeah, we'll be stopping at a motel on the way. That okay?"
He grinned.

"Yeah, I mean... we can take turns driving, I don't mind."

"Cool."
He winked, doing that clicking sound with his cute mouth.

"Any particular reason why we're not flying?"
I asked.

"Nah, I just hate it. Makes me feel uncomfortable."
He replied.

"Okay."
I smiled and finished packing. We were supposed to leave the next day.

💛

Rakim was sleeping in the passenger seat while I was grinding behind the wheel. Sipping on my second energy drink that day, I was listening to Drake and thinking about swimming and laying on the beach like a whale with a cocktail in my hand.

I so needed a vacation.

We ended up driving all the way, only stopping for gas and refreshments.

17 hours later we were in our hotel room with a god like view of the beach and palm trees.

Yes.

"Oh my god."
I threw myself on the big soft bed, rolling around like a little child.

"I feel you. I'm gonna take a shower, then we can go out for dinner, yeah?"
He suggested.

"Deal."
I finger-gunned him and let him go to the bathroom before surprising him in the shower.

"You really think I was gonna pass up on this?"
I said to him, hugging him from behind.

Water was pouring over us, my arms wrapped around him as he turned around and faced me.

Our lips connected in the next two seconds; his hands slid down my back to my ass. He grabbed me and as I was grinding on him, all slippery and wet, I felt him grow harder and harder.

He spun me around, pressing me against cold tiles; I flinched but soon that good feeling took over my body; he slammed it inside me like it's the last time.

Most of our sexual experiences are as if it's happening the very last time. We both go all in.
Deep.

He wrapped my long red hair around his fingers, pulling on it while banging the life out of me.

I spread my hands on the cold tiles, sliding up and down.

"Oh, fuck, don't stop!"
I cried out.

He loved it.
Being in control; I let him.
I liked the feeling of giving into him without even thinking about it.

"You like taking this dick, huh?"
He pulled harder, curving my spine when I leaned my head back.

He slapped my ass and picked up the pace. I thought my head was gonna explode.

"Mmmmf, harder."
I begged.

He let go of my hair and pressed me face to the wall.
My cheek was sliding up and down the cold shower tiles, while I was whimpering under his hard grip.

"Get down, on your knees."

He pulled it out, stroking it a few more times, coming all over my face.

I didn't even have time to open my mouth.

That hot grunt he let out, my god.

"Damn, baby."
He said, caressing my cheek with his hand, smearing his cum over it, sliding his thumb in my mouth.

I sucked on it and thought to myself;
Fuck, I love this man for real.