19.

Fuck sleep.

It was our second day in Miami and I never wanted to leave the beachy cocktail paradise. I didn't even know how much I needed a break from my life in Atlanta. Work, drugs, tequila, Minna and Rakim's side business; all of that took it's toll on me and I burned out.

I so badly craved doing and thinking absolutely nothing.

What can I say; new city, new state of mind.
And I was ready to stay in mine for the rest of our trip.

I woke up from an afternoon nap at about 6PM, rolling to the side while removing my damp hair from my face.
Ocean air made me sleepy and hazy so it took me a minute to notice I was alone in the room.

I got up and dragged my ass to the bathroom where I took a nice cold shower, washed my hair and slowly pulled myself together.

I left my hair to air dry, putting on my white top with spaghetti straps and white shorts.
I grabbed a cigarette case where Rakim keeps rolled blunts, took one and parked myself on the balcony with my sunglasses on.

I lit up the blunt and called Rakim.
No answer.
I trust him and everything, which is why I never doubted him.
I didn't suspect anything.

I was eating a chocolate muffin, lying in bed and watching tv when he came back.

"Hey baby!"
He greeted me with a wide smile.

"Hey!"
I said with my mouth full.

He threw himself on the other side of the bed, taking a small bite of the chocolate goodness I ordered.

"Mmm, this is some good shit."
He mumbled.

I smiled back and scooted closer to him.

"Where you been?"
I asked.

"I met a friend."
He replied.

"Ah, okay."

"You high?"
He looked at me; into my eyes to be exact.

I grinned, nodding.
"A little."

He chuckled.
"You smoked the whole thing by yourself?"

"Yes and yes."
I finished my muffin.

He was just shaking his head.
I took his arm and threw it over my shoulders. I shifted to the side and wrapped my arm around him.

"You good?"

I nodded and drifted to sleep.

I woke up an hour later, Rakim still watching tv; he hasn't moved an inch.

"Morning sleepy head."

I yawned and stretched my legs, looking up at him.

"You gonna sleep all the time or you letting me take you out for a drink?"
He joked.

I chuckled, burying my face into his chest.
I lifted myself up, leaning on my elbow and kissed him.

He deepened the kiss as our tongues fought for dominance. I let him win.
It only took him a few seconds to remove my shorts and underwear, only leaving me in my thin white shirt, no bra.

He continued kissing me as one of his hands slid down, stopping between my legs.
He rubbed my clit and gently inserted one finger, making me shiver.

He quickly pulled it out, his lips traveling from my neck to my stomach, then he repositioned himself and tasted me.

Gently flicking his tongue in all possible directions, his hands were gripping my hips.
He pressed his mouth on me a little harder, sucking and licking.

He stopped before I could come.

I was panting, looking at him, not wanting for him to stop.

"Stop teasing me."
I moaned as I felt his fingers on my clit again. He rubbed it just a bit more, leading me closer to my peak.

I reached out with my hand, grabbing his hard dick and stroked it, signaling I want him inside me.

I got what I wanted when he put it in, then pulled out and shoved it back inside with a quick hard thrust.

I almost came, dripping down him like crazy.

"Mmm, so wet, baby."
He mumbled, banging me and cupping my boobs that were jiggling up and down as my legs were spread wide just for him.

He was sitting up and I was on my back, head leaned back in pure ecstasy.

His hands found my hips again as he gripped them and used me like a toy. My head was hitting the soft velvety bedhead which I ignored.

He rubbed me out just in time, fucking me, making me come like I never have before.

"Yeah, keep coming baby."

I love having sex high.