15. Pool Party (Part 2)

She sighed and turned to look at the paper filled desk. It seemed, quite noticeably, that the only thing even remotely disorganized in the room was that desk.

She knew snooping around stuff that wasn't her own wouldn't be polite or the right thing to do, but she couldn't help the magnetic-like force that pulled her eyes, body, and mind toward that darn desk.

Sadly enough, Steven's desk was similar to any other teenager's. School books, pencils, a laptop, notebooks and a bunch of papers all mashed together in one space.

She shuffled through the papers, stopping when she realized they contained nothing interesting or out of the ordinary. She was about to move away to go snoop elsewhere in the room when something caught her eyes. It was a sketchbook.

It seemed regular enough, yellow front cover with the word SKETCH pasted on it. The reason why it caught her attention was its positioning, Steven had purposely put it underneath the rest of his books. As if to hide it, or perhaps he just never used it.

Tasha's fingers itched to see what lay behind the yellow front cover, maybe there was nothing worth seeing, yet something told her the opposite. Finally, she grabbed the sketchbook, holding it for a second before turning to the first page.

A single crown stained the white page, surprising and confusing Tasha altogether. The drawing was absolutely fantastic. The details, the lines, the beauty of the lonesome crown shone through every angle.

What confused her was the fact that she had no idea Steven could even draw. Maybe she'd never pegged him as someone who could have artistic ability, but damn, he was already good at basketball, now drawing too?

The next series of drawings in the book all were seemingly random objects-a pencil, flowers, shoes, cars-until she turned the page, ready to see another random but impressive drawing and instead dropped the sketchbook in shock.

"What the fuck?"

Her heart was racing, she could feel her pulse and she could hear her blood pumping in her ears. Still, her eyes never moved from the floor where the sketchbook lay open to the drawing.

The woman was sweaty and eager, her legs wrapped around the man's muscular waist. Her body was slender, yet so full, the satisfaction she felt evident from the way her body contorted as her head was back in pure pleasure. She was experiencing a gripping climax.

Again, Tasha picked up the sketchbook. Observing the lewd drawing in all its glory, noticing the purposeful shading of the woman's face by Steven. It was visible that she was experiencing pleasure but he had shaded her upper neck area to her face, casting this cloud on her face features. It was brilliant.

The man, who held her was turned around, his arms holding the woman's upper thighs with so much passion. The veins in his arms and shoulders indicated him too had been captured right at his moment of release.

On the right corner of the page, Tasha read at loud what was written, "Dreams."

She guessed that was the name Steven had given the piece and wondered why, before slowly turning the page, subtly hoping she'd see more of the woman and man. She did see more of them, and the more she saw, the more impressed and excited she was to see more.

Each picture held more passion than the other, each one contained the man and the woman baring themselves to each other, and each was void of both of their faces, until Tasha turned to the most recent one.