fourteen

michael sat on the curb at seven eleven, shaking his head trying to rid of the word love. its everywhere nowadays. weddings, social media.. you can't escape the word.

he ditched the guys after the bride and groom kissed, so they had asked someone else to play guitar. bringing the cigarette up to his lips, he groaned and flicked it into the sewer, rain starting to pour already. "ah fuck ive got an expensive blazer on." michael whispers, standing up to take it off.

all of a sudden, through the pouring rain, he saw a pink dress dragging against the ground, the girl taking her heels off, and walking barefoot. "i knew I'd find you here." she bites down on her tongue, making her way over to him.

"im sorry for bailing on your sisters wedding, i jus-"

she drops her heels to the concrete, grab show cheeks, and kisses his lips. her pink gloss smudged on his lips, him not really caring. when they finally parted, he stares into her eyes, frowning. "i had sex with lindsay when i confessed my feelings for you and you ran. it wasn't recent."

"her name is linda." lauren chuckles. "and i really don't care, it wasn't even my business to get mad at anyways. im not your girlfriend."

"do you want to be my girlfriend?"

lauren's smile turned into a smirk at how cheesy their moment was getting. "kiss in the rain, i have a fucking dress on, and not to add you just asked me in the most cheesiest way to be yours. this is so cliché."

"is that bad?" michael laughs, placing his blazer around her arms, then wrapping his arms around her waist.

"no, but i want you to take me on a date. as if we didn't meet in a parking lot high and drunk."

"anything for you, lauren."

"don't try and get all cute with me." lauren scowls, not liking the cute-pie shit.

"but im cute." michael grins, grabbing her heels and his other hand grabbing her hand. "wanna come to mine or go back to the wedding?"

"yours. can we have a ninja turtle marathon and eat pizza?"

"you know it!"

a/n

SO CUTE IM GONNA DIE