fifteen

calum walked through the front door ready to yell in michael's face, ashton and luke behind him. as soon as they reached the living room, they went quiet.

"they're cuddling, ew." luke gags, not used to the lovey dovey shit, he's used to sex and that's it.

"they're happy." ashton smiled.

"and you better not fuck this relationship up." calum points in ashton's face.

"im not sleep." lauren's voice startled them, her eyes looking up from a the couch they were currently on. "and ew you luke."

luke rolls his eyes, adding a sassy snap. "at least i don't have to go through what you guys do."

"there's always a reason behind why you do the things you do, luke, trust me." lauren sighs, standing up, michael's arms falling to his side.

she sits in the kitchen, looking at the three boys, one who was texting. "am I good enough for michael?"

"what kind of question is that? of course you are." ashton says, staring back at her.

"i feel like i took the Linda thing out of proportion, and he wasn't even my boyfriend."

calum started coughing, holding his chest. "so he's your boyfriend now?"

lauren laughs, "no. he's actually taking me on a date. i just don't kiss, and bam we're officially boyfriend and girlfriend."

"losers." luke mumbles, leaving out of the kitchen, and into the living room. "guys, tmnt is so on."

lauren's eyes widen when she saw the wo boys scramble out of the room, big smiles on their faces. "all four of you a big ass kids."

"so are you raph," michael's voice was smothered under a pillow, that lauren grabs and hits him with it. "stop it!"

"not until you say sorry!"

"for what? you know you have an attitude just like him!" Michael exclaims, laughing really hard, trying to block the hits from the pillow.

he grabs her waist, dropping her to the couch, and climbs on top of her, just laying there. "get off of me."

"give me a kiss and i'll get off you." michael cheekily grins, looking up at her, his head on her breast. "please?"

"no, go ask luke." lauren grumbles, trying to squirm from under him, but it was no use. "michael!"

"will you two shut the hell up?" calum exclaims, turning back to look at the two. "and you're getting your ass kicked."

"because I left?"

"yes."

"leaving was a good idea, because i got what i wanted. that's the only reason i went to the wedding anyways."

"but you don't even know what kind of deal we got." ashton smirks, michael looking at him, then holding lauren closer.

"jasmine, is that her name? the bride, her husband has a friend that's a producer, he's worked with All Time Low. he's offered us to go by and meet his friend and perform an original song after their honeymoon." ashton excplwins.

"we first had to get your say but we all know you're to going to say-"

"hell fucking yeah!" michael exclaims, only because he heard the name All Time Low.

"told you." calum smirks. "lauren, what's your sister's number?"

"i don't know, i didn't get it." lauren shrugs. "they didn't leave officially yet, their flight leaves at like twelve."

"it's only ten." luke chimes in.

"thats a long ass ride though, and im not letting you for hooligans in my car for that long."

"fuck you too, cal."

a/n

period cramps suck and so does going to school omf.

go read the luke spin off from this story, it's called the only reason!

i might do an ashton and calum spin off but idk.