thirty five

their mcdonalds adventure ended when jay got into an argument with a little kid. plus, they got kicked out for being the big assholes in the playground. separate cars, they all go back to their own houses, michael going to seven eleven to get a slurpee.

"you coming?" he asks lauren who looked as if she's in deep thought. she shakes her head.

he shrugs and walks into the store only to livy and linda, again, standing behind the counters. groaning silently, he grabs a cup and fills it up. "michael, our two month anniversary is almost here." lauren walks in. "i realized it when i saw the date on the radio."

"we didn't celebrate the first month."

"because that's desperation. second month is always the best." she grins, hugging him.

"sure you don't want anything?" he asks, smiling at her excitement.

"i want a pizza roll so let's go to the pizza place." she smiles, leaving out of the store. reaching into his pockets, he smirks.

as he pulls out his money, linda grips his shirt. "what you said ruined me. no man talks to me because it's gotten around sydney, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"your breath stinks," michael speaks nonchalantly, laughing a bit with livy. he gave her respect because she backed off once she realized he has a girlfriend, unlike linda. the cougar.

as he walks out, lauren stood by the car. "i didn't realize you took them until i went to pay. we're a good thieving team."

"yeah but not bonnie and clyde." she laughs, winking. the candy michael intended on stealing, lauren had went in his pocket and took it when she hugged him. "i wish."

"beyoncé and jay-z." michael chuckles. "now that'd be better."

"they're not even like bonnie and clyde. they're in illuminati."

"jay-z is, queen b isn't." michael defends beyoncé as if his world depended on it.

"whatever michael." lauren laughs, kissing his cheek. they drive home only to remember that they left her father's home unlocked and marco is alone. "shit, im so tired."

"same, but let's at least earn your dad's trust."

••••

arriving there, the door was cracked open, and they heard murmured voices. "they're robbing my dad's house, mikey!"

"call the cops, and don't be so loud."

"where are you going?" Lauren grabs his jacket, yelling at him in a whisper tone. "you're still injured from last week."

"lauren, im fine!" he whisper yells back, finding it ridiculous in arguing. walking in stealthily, one guy hears his combat boots.

"hey!"

with the swing of a fist michael puts him to the ground, elbowing the dude behind him. the third and fourth ran to try and tackle him, but they tripped over the two bodies on the floor.

"police is he-"

"holy shit mikey, you're fucking awesome." lauren laughs, police coming up behind her.

"self defense, i swear." mikey lies, knowing he beat the guys up just to do it. him and the police officer bend down to remove the ski masks from the males.

"that's jacob!" lauren exclaims. "that's my father's son from another woman."

smacking his face around, the boy opens his eyes to see lauren. "lauren!"

"what are you doing? dad's going to kill you." she smirks.

"he cut my allowance."

michael walks away, rolling his eyes. lauren gives her statement on why she was coming, which is hard house sitting with her boyfriend. they contacted her father, and he wanted to talk

to michael. "sir-"

"shut up, clifford. thank you for roo texting my daughter, thank you for protecting my house. when i come back, i'll give you money, whatever you want."

"how about a vacation to Vegas, me and lauren?" he smiles cheekily, the police officer laughing.

"i would say no but yes. when i return, so get packing. when i come back is the day you leave."

"yes sir."

"it's daniel to you, clifford."

a/n

vaca to vegas? i think yes.