Epilogue

"Henry don't run it's slippery!" I yelled.

I was sitting outside in our backyard watching our kids play by the pool.

Jackson was at the hospital doing what he does best.

He was one of the best doctors in the state and I couldn't have been more proud of him.

I also worked for a lot of magazines to take pictures of models, I even met a lot of famous people to take pictures for them.

It was truly amazing.

Jackson and I have 4 kids.

Our oldest is Henry, he is 6 already!

Then we have triplets. We decided to stop at 4, after the triplets, since it was the hardest birth to push 3 of them out.

Then comes Logan, then Piper then the youngest Sebastian. They are all 4.

Poor Piper has 3 brothers...

But we had a decent size house.

We had 6 bedrooms, all the kids get their own room, Jackson and I get our own room obviously and a guest bedroom just in case anyone comes to visit.

We had an in ground pool and a decent size yard.

Also my room, Piper's room and the guest room have a bathroom.

We thought that since Piper will become a teenage girl later on she needs her space. Also if any guests comes over and they end up staying for a few days they shouldn't have to share a bathroom with 3 boys under the age of 10.

"Mommy look we found a frog!" Henry said as everyone crowded around one spot in the yard.

"Don't touch it!" I said as I stood up.

You never get a break...

Piper started screaming as Henry chased her around the yard with the frog in his hands.

"Henry Jackson you better put that frog down right now!" I demanded.

He looked at me and put the frog down immediately.

He is such a momma's boy.

"Go was your hands or no ice cream for you."

He quickly rushed inside as Piper came to me.

"It's ok love" I said softly.

I picked her up and walked to the other boys.

"Boys go dry off."

They walked to the desk and grabbed their little towels that have hoods on them.

"Daddy will be home soon, you want to wait for him?" I asked.

She smiled and started bouncing in my arms.

"Daddy!" she squealed.

"Yes sweetheart, he will be home" I smiled.

I brought them inside and I looked at Henry.

"Go shower ok baby?"

He nodded and walked up to the bathroom.

"Logan and Seb, go wait up in your rooms while I give Piper a bath" I said.

"Ok mommy!"

They rushed up the stairs with their little legs and I smiled.

The triplets look more like me and Henry looks more like Jackson.

Henry has his hair color, his smile, his beautiful hazel eyes and I can already tell he will have his height.

The triplets have more of my hair color, my dark brown eyes, and my dimples. I definitely know Piper will most likely have my height.

They are just beautiful children and I'm blessed to have them.

After giving Piper a bath along with Logan and Seb I got them all ready.

"Daddy is almost home!" I said as I checked the text from Jackson.

Henry and Sebastian are more of a momma's boys as Piper and Logan are definitely a daddy's girl/boy.

Once Jackson got home the kids attacked his legs as he laughed.

"Aw I missed you guys" he smiled as he crouched down.

I walked to the kitchen and I grabbed a water. I felt hands on my waist and a soft kiss on my neck.

"Hello my beautiful wife" he said softly.

"Hi" I smiled.

We kissed until we heard 'ew's' come from our kids.

"Daddy's gonna give mommy cooties!" Logan squealed.

They all screamed and buried their head into the couch cushions.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around my amazing husband leaning into him.

"Are you ok love?" he asked softly.

"Yeah, just exhausted. I wanna snuggle" I pouted.

He laughed and pulled out his phone.

"Zach lives just down the street, we can bring the kids to him for the night and we can cuddle all you want" he said softly.

"Would Zach mind?"

"He loves them and they love their Uncle Zach. Plus if he needs any help Cody lives right next door to him" he said.

Zach and Cody live on the same street as us and I couldn't be happier.

They are also both happily married, Cody to one of Jackson's friends Dylan and Zach to one of my friends Stacey.

He called Zach and next thing you know we are waving bye to our kids as they take them away down the street.

"Let's go snuggle, yeah?"

Even though our friends think we are doing the nasty we really didn't plan on it.

We laid in bed as I sighed in content.

"How was work?" I asked.

"I saved a teenage boy today, so it was pretty good" he said softly.

I smiled up at him.

"I'm so proud of you" I whispered.

"That really means a lot to me baby" he said as he kissed me.

He turned on Another Cinderella Story, it still being my favorite movie, as I curled into him even more.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too my princess" he said.

I still can't believe I married my best friend and started a family with him after all these years.

I truly do love him.
———
AND THATS A WRAP ON HIS INNOCENT PRINCESS! I hope you all enjoyed this book!💕 6-27-19