Chapter 31

"Baby you've been distant with me since Saturday, can you please tell me what's wrong?" Jackson begged for the millionth time.

How did he not know?

He was late to our date by 3 hours for his stupid secret mission that he won't tell me about. I even had to lie to my mom! And I never lie to my mom!

She had asked me about my date when she came home from work Saturday and I had to lie to her and said that it was great, I lied about the details that I saw in a few movies. I just combined the dates together. I didn't want her viewing Jackson badly, she already loves him so much.

I leaned my back against the locker while crossing my arms over my chest as he put his arms on either side of me.

"Is it about missing our date?" he asked.

I looked up at him and nodded.

I'm really sensitive ok?!

"Love, I'm sorry. I told you that a million times what else do you want me to do?"

I shrugged and he groaned.

"I gave you so many of my hoodies, chocolates, gummy worms, cuddles, hugs, neck kisses which I know you love, even my favorite pair of sweats."

I blushed remembering the stuff he has given me over the weekend.

"I'll take you to the theaters, I know you never gone" he said.

I perked up and looked at him.

"Really?!"

He nodded and I squealed making a few people look at us.

He smiled at me and put his head in my neck giving me neck kisses, that he knows are my favorite.

I grabbed onto the ends of his shirt as I scrunched my hands in it.

He soon pulled away and I pouted.

"As much as I want to continue you this, you need to go to class" he said.

The bell rang and I shrieked.

"I'm late!"

He laughed at me as I let go of his shirt. He led me to my class quickly and opened the door making everyone look at us.

I blushed and scooted closer to him.

"Mr. DiStasio, my apologies. I kept Kiari behind" Jackson said.

"Next time it will be a detention" he growled as the class just stared at us.

I nodded quickly as Jackson tucked a few pieces of my hair behind my ear.

"I'll see you at lunch, bye love" he said softly.

"Bye JJ!"

He pecked my lips and walked away leaving me a blushing mess. I scrambled to my desk as a few people whispered.

"She acts like a baby."

"It's like he is dating a 6 year old."

"JJ is such a stupid nickname, he definitely hates it."

"She needs to grow up, she can't act 5 forever."

I frowned at these comments as Mr. DiStasio seemed clueless.

I act like a baby?

Does Jackson really hate that nickname?

I guess I won't call him it...

Once the bell rang I rushed out of class.

Why are people so mean?

Megan and her friends kept whispering things about me and Jackson. Even my friendship with Zach and Cody. I didn't like it.