Chapter 15

I woke up and yawned. I opened my eyes to see Jackson already awake and staring at me.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"Hi baby" he said softly.

I blushed and moved my face closer to his hand as it rested on my cheek.

"Your face is cold" he whispered.

He held my face in between his large warm ones as I sighed with a smile.

"Why aren't we at school?" I asked as the sun seeped through his curtains.

"They canceled it."

He rubbed his thumb along my cheekbone as I smiled.

"Why?"

"Cause of snow."

My eyes shot open as he laughed.

"It snowed?!" I squealed.

He nodded and I jumped out of bed almost falling and rushed to the window. I opened the curtains but squinted at the bright light. I rubbed my eyes and my smile widened as I saw the once dry grass was now covered in white snow.

It hasn't snowed all year!

I squealed and rushed over to Jackson.

"Can we please go play in the snow?!" I asked excitedly.

"You don't have anything to go out in the snow with."

I frowned immediately and looked out the window again.

"Mom and dad never let me go out in the snow though" I frowned as I turned to face him

Something flashed through his eyes as he sat up.

"Let me check my mom's stuff princess" he said.

I squealed and hugged him.

"Thank you JJ!"

He walked to his moms room as I looked outside and stared at the snow. Mom and dad never let me play in the snow because they said I could get sick. They also never really liked it and never wanted to play in the snow with me as it was too cold for them. So I just never did it no matter how much I wanted to.

"I have old snow pants from the back of her closet, gloves, boots and earmuffs" he said as he walked in.

I smiled and put the snow pants on over the leggings I was already wearing with the help of Jackson. He went to his closet and put a big jacket on me that was all bubbly. He said it was his old one from when he was 13.

He put the earmuffs on me along with one of his beanies and slipped on the gloves and then boots.

"Wouldn't want you to get cold now would we?" he asked with a smirk.

I giggled as I looked in the mirror at how funny I look.

"Are you gonna play in the snow with me?" I asked happily.

"No, I will just watch you by the window" he said.

I frowned and looked down.

"Ok" I said sadly.

I waddled out of the room and walked outside. I smiled and jumped in the snow but frowned. This isn't as fun all alone.

I just sat there and stared as I got up.

This isn't really fun.

I stood up and pushed my way through the snow until I saw Jackson walk out with similar clothing that I have.

"Ready for some fun princess?"

I giggled and he jumped into the snow next to me.
-
After building a snowman in his front yard I smiled at our work.

We did so good!

"Ok time to go inside, we will both freeze if we don't go inside" he laughed.

I nodded and we walked in his porch as I took off all my things with the help of Jackson as we both walked inside once we were in our normal clothes again.

"Do you want hot chocolate?" he asked.

"With extra marshmello's!" I smiled.

He nodded and I sat at the stools he has at his island and watched him make our hot chocolates.

"Where's Zach and Cody?" I asked.

"Still sleeping, those lazy asses" he laughed.

"Language!" I glared.

"Sorry, those lazy butts" he smiled.

I laughed and he hand me my hot chocolate.

"I'm going to have to drop you off at your house soon" he said.

I frowned and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"Please let me stay JJ" I said in a baby voice.

He closed his eyes and sighed.

"I want you to stay too, but we have school tomorrow and your parents want to see you" he said softly.

My frowned deepened as he grabbed my face and rubbed it softly.

"Don't be sad baby, I'll see you tomorrow when I pick you up."

"I know, I just don't like them yelling" I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, if I could have you stay here I would" he sighed.

I nodded and we finished our hot chocolate as I found my favorite hoodie of Jackson's.

"Can I borrow this?" I asked shyly.

"Of course love" he smiled.

I blushed at the nickname and held it close to me since it smelt like him.

"I'll be back, I just need to clean off my car and shovel a quick path."

I nodded and he walked outside as I walked upstairs to Zach's room.

I walked in and he was still sleeping as I gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye Zachy, I'll see you in school tomorrow" I whispered.

He moved in his sleep and cuddled into his blankets as I left his room quietly. I peeked in Cody's room to see him sleeping as well.

"Bye CoCo, I'll see you tomorrow in school as well" I said softly.

I kissed his forehead as he squirmed and he smiled.

"This is wrong Sunshine, Jackson will be mad" he mumbled.

"No it's ok CoCo, Jackson wouldn't mind" I said.

My eyes furrowed as he turned over. Is he sleeping or is he awake?

I shrugged and walked downstairs just as Jackson walked inside.

"Ok, it's all set princess" he said.

I nodded and slipped on my shoes as I stepped in his shoe prints in the snow. I got in his already warm car and put my seatbelt on.

After the silent car ride we pulled into my driveway and I sighed.

"What if they are arguing again?" I asked as I played with his fingers that were on my thigh.

"Turn on your music, if it's too much text me and I'll call you until you fall asleep ok?"

I nodded and he pulled me over so I was on his lap. I leaned against him and closed my eyes.

We stayed like this for a few minutes until I let out a yawn.

"Goodnight love" he said softly.

I leaned back as he held my face with his large hand.

"Goodnight JJ."
———
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter💕 1-21-19