Chapter 2

"I'm already up mom!" I called out.

I rushed to the shower and made sure I was all clean and smelled like coconuts.

You can clearly see that I love coconuts.

I quickly get dressed once I'm out and blow dry my hair.

I put on my high top vans and put on my coconut body spray and perfume along with my coconut lotion

"We have to leave in 10 minutes sweetheart! Come eat breakfast!" mom yelled.

"Coming!"

I grabbed my bag and stuffed my phone in my back pocket while rushing downstairs.

I ate the fruit bowl my mom made me and quickly walked upstairs to brush my teeth.

When I got to school I smiled as some girls glared at me.

Why are they glaring?

"Hi sunshine!" Cody smiled.

"Hi CoCo!" I beamed.

I hugged him and I looked around.

"Where's Zach and Jackson?" I asked.

"They didn't want to come today and deal with certain people today" he said.

I frowned.

"Do they not want to see me?" I asked.

"No! No! That's not it! They just didn't want to come and deal with certain people" he said quickly.

I looked at the ground and sighed.

"I'll see you later Cody."

I walked off and into math class.

"Hi Chris!" I beamed immediately making my mood better.

"Hello Kiari" he smiled.

I can see some guys glaring at him for talking at me and I frowned.

Everybody hates Chris. Why?

((Hehehehehe;))

"How are you today?" I asked.

"I'm good, how are you pretty lady?" he smiled.

"I could be better, Jackson and Zach didn't come to school today and I think it's because of me" I frowned.

"Jackson and Zach?! As in the big guys with tattoos and leather jackets?" he asked nervously.