Chapter 45

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest said.

Jackson took a step towards me and gently placed his lips on mine. Cheers were heard all around us as I smiled into the kiss.

"To Mr and Mrs. Hill everybody!"

More cheers were heard as we walked down the isle.

"I told you Kiari Hill sounds nice" he whispered to me.

I smiled at him and gave him an eskimo kiss.

Jackson and I have been together 9 years and we have been engaged for a year and a half.

Jackson is almost 25 and I just turned 24 a few months ago.

Even after 9 years with this big goofball I'm still so in love with him.

Also even though my name is Rosie Kiari, everyone still calls me Kiari since I've been called that all my life.

The people who stole me and raised me are still in jail, I haven't visited them. I don't really have the guts to do it.

My dad eventually saw me and he cleaned up. Although it took a while, he did it.

My mom, well it was harder for her to go back to her normal ways.

She is still getting there but she is way better than before. Sadly she couldn't come to the wedding because the doctors didn't think it was safe.

Dad on the other hand did. We weren't as close but we still had a relationship.

As Zach being my brother he walked me down the isle as Cody was Jackson's best man.

Jackson met a few people at college who soon became really close to him.

I was extremely proud of him because usually he just hated people.

Cody was his best man, Zach, and his new friends Jason, Adam and Dylan were his groomsmen.

I also made a few friends!

Jackson was so proud of me when I told him I made friends at a community college!

My maid of honor was my best friend Stacey, and my bridesmaids were Jennifer, Kendall, Jackson's mom Judith and Allison.

We ended up going to college in Pennsylvania.

Jackson went to the University of Pennsylvania. While I went to Northhampton Community College.

We were an hour and half away from each other but it was still better than nothing.

I got my Associates Degree in photography but that's all I needed.

I was just so happy with how everything turned out.

I'm also living in a decent size apartment with Jackson, once I finished my 2 years of college I moved into the apartment Jackson bought.

Money was tough at times but Jackson had a lot saved up and I even got a part time job, much to Jackson's disappointment to help with money.

Turns out Jackson's 'secret mission's were street-fighting.

It was more of Zach and Cody who did it but every so often Jackson would do it. They all split the money and did that very often so they got a lot of money.

I was angry about it first but I made them stop doing it since they only did it for the money. But they did agree to stop.

Cody and Zach both went to colleges in different states which was disappointing.

Zach went to a college in Florida to become a pilot and Cody went to a college in Tennessee to become a businessman.

I was so incredibly proud of my 3 boys.