cpt. 1

-MIKA'S POV-
Well. My story is certainly a unbelievable one. Yet exciting.

I was born as the devil's daughter as people would say. I've always had this charm, and look in my eyes filled with lust. I was raised in Los Angeles, CA. By some gangsters, by the name of "Los Diablos." My given name was "Mika Cruz." They took me as one of their kind.

Taught me things. How to deal with people whom are awfully rude, yet so cold sided. I've never had feelings for anyone though, I wouldn't care if they were crying, depressed, in love. Nothing. I was just...less of what people thought of me.

Currently. The future 2019. I'm 16. Two more years til legal age, or as would say. Adulthood.

-2002-
There was a sound of a baby crying. Mika was. Her father, also known as "Lucifer." Was just confused. He didn't know how to take care of a child. His significant other was in heaven, he hated the child because of her mother.

"Send her to earth." He would demand as a demon took her from his hands, the baby crying loudly.

"Yes. My lord." A female voice said as she snapped her fingers, sending the baby on a street, in the middle of town in Los Angeles.

"I'm sorry. Mika." The female would say as she kissed her forehead leaving a blade with her. "From Mazikeen." She would sigh before popping back into hell.

Mika cried and kicked her small legs. Trying to get her attention. "Who's this?" A guy said walking up to the wailing baby.

"Yo. We don't know where this kid came from, don't touch it." Another guy said, slapping his arm off the pointed gun. "You never know what might happen if we shoot the baby. It might just be an actual innocent, not some spy."

"Antonio. Hermanó. There's many baby dolls who have chipped audio recordings in them. You never know what the fuck could happen. If it could explode? Attack us? Android babies." The guy pointed the gun at the baby again.

The guy who's known as "Antonio" Noticed the blade in the blanket which wrapped the baby up as he grabbed the child. Crying loudly and whining. "Shhh." Antonio would rock the baby shushing her.

"It's okay. You're in our arms now. No one shall hurt you." He said loading his gun and taking the child inside the house.

"What the fuck Antonio?! Why would you let this baby in?!" The guy shouted.

"Cálmate. Oscar. This baby was sent to us. By the devil." He said, reading the tag.

"Devil? Don't be stupid man. I get we're called "Los Diablos" but don't take it too seriously." Oscar would say.

"No. This blade, hermano. Is the blade of the demon, Mazikeen." He would hold up the blade.

"Antonio..Don't say.."

"We have the devil's daughter in our hands." Antonio would hold the baby up, cooing at her.

The baby giggled as the guy rocked her. As he went upstairs, putting her in a room. "We will miss you. Maze." He would recapping the memory of the girl.

Antonio and her were like father and son. Until one day, she disappeared out of thin air. And left a note. "Antonio. You were like a father for me. My mother would never give me the attention I needed. You are the greatest, and I would go through hell just to bond with you again.
Your little demon.
-Mazikeen."

He shook his head and put the baby in the unused crib as he looked around the room, seeing the photos of mazikeen.

Mika was born as a angel. Of course, Lucifer was once a angel. Casted into the gates of hell. Her mother was still in heaven, as her other being. Was in hell.

Lucifer took the child with him as he said he will take care of it, by that. He meant sending out Mazikeen to torture her, though she was still a couple months old.

Her left eye had been a crimson red, as from the raging flames of hell in her eyes. Her right, also the same, but more of a shine to it. Well, her demon eyes. Her regular eyes would be a pretty blue, a mole beneath them. With her demon eyes she can tell as if she can tell you're being sent to heaven, or hell. With her blue ocean like eyes, she shall release a great charm, of lust, sin, greed into the world. Dare thy anyone look at her eye.

Will most certainly...reveal all their darkest secrets. Themselves not wanting to know.

Mika was born with wings. Lucifer demanded at once she needed them off, which ordered Mazikeen to do it.

Mazikeen didn't cut off her wings, she let them grow with the baby as she lied and said she had them, but disposed them into the fires.

Her father couldn't bear with the crying child every so often. He got upset usually and was frustrated. "How do you take care of this thing?! Kill it! Put it where it belongs!" He once said, his eyes in a firey red reflection.

Mazikeen offered to put her on earth, as she knew exactly where. with "Los diablos." Which stood for "The devils." In Latin, of course.

Mika would drink the warmed bottled milk as Antonio rocked her. "You'll be safe with us." He smiled. Singing lullaby.

-LOS DIABLOS.-
ORGANIZATION: MAFIA.
RANKED: NO.1
LEADER: ???
THREAT: OVER THE SCALE.
LOCATION: ???
GLOBAL RANK: NO.1
TOP SECURITY: HIGH.
CRIMES: ROBBERY, MURDER, ASSAULT. ABUSE.
——————
ANTONIO'S POV
"Welcome to the new world. Mika." I smiled at the baby, sleeping peacefully in the crib. "I will teach you everything you know." He cooed.