cpt. 5

-MIKA'S POV-
It's my 16th birthday. Chloe and my dad have certainly have their times together. Rough, and sweet.

I was told to have a sweet 16th, not a 15th, so today was the day. I started school when I was 14. I made a couple of friends.

So I'm a freshman. My friends were bit of players, and smart, or people would say. A nerd.

I had 3. "Jun." "Mei." And "Gabe." Mei is the good girl. The others are players. Jun has a reputation of a fuckboy. Mei has a reputation of a nerd, or good girl. Gabe has a reputation of a flirt and a gamer.

"Happy 16th birthday. Mika."my dad smiled.

"Thank you, dad." I smiled back, my black hair, fading into a blonde.

"Mika. Honey, just blow the candles out!" Mazikeen laughed, jumping in her chair, excitedly.

Everyone whom I found as family was there. Trixie, Amenadiel, Lucifer, Mazikeen, Linda, Charlie, Mei, Jun, Gabe, Dan, Eve, I couldn't ask for better.

I blew my candles. My wish to be remained secret.

They all whooped and clapped as I sliced the cake, giving everyone a piece besides myself. "You all can have the rest." I smiled.

"Mika?" Mei asked.

"Yes, Mei?" I turned my head around before heading up the stairs. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing." I smiled and headed upstairs into my room, pulling something out my drawer. A blade.

I locked my door and groaned as I felt a pressure on my back as I shook my body. I looked in my mirror and saw a light of white behind my back, my wings showing.

"I don't want my dad knowing I still have my wings." I sighed, putting them back and the blade.

"It's no use." I plopped on my bed. Looking at the ceiling decorated with stars.

I heard the door rattling as I got up and unlocked it. "Mika!" My dad busted in the room, hugging me.

Hugs..hugs make me wanna..

My wings suddenly bursted out as he pulled away and sighed. "Mika. I thought Mazikeen cut your wings off?" He asked.

"Yes..but they regrew." I lied. Nervously holding my hands together.

"You're lying. I know when I can sense a lie. This household never lies!" He said angrily.

"I'm sorry.." I jumped at the tone of my father's voice, looking down.

"Mazikeen!" Lucifer yelled.

Mazikeen ran upstairs and saw my wings, she gasped and closed her mouth. "You didn't cut her wings, did you?!" He yelled at her.

"Lucifer! What the fuck do you think I was gonna do?! I could've killed her! Anyways! You wanted her dead when she was born." She yelled at him stomping her foot.

"You wanted me dead?" I looked up, tears filling my eyes.

"No..Mika.." My dad put his hand on my shoulder. "I thought we didn't lie in this household hm?! What the fuck dad?! You wanted me dead? Why?! I wasn't a perfect daughter?! Is that why you made Mazikeen take me here?" I yelled.

My father stayed quiet as I put my wings hidden, grabbing a bag and putting some of my clothes in them, along with my laptops and phone.

"Don't come to me. At all, both of you." I pointed my finger at their chest, pushing them off and heading downstairs.

"Ms. Decker. I would like to stay with you for a while." I smiled at her as she nodded and held trixie's hand leading to the car.

"Now Mei~ Shall we have our fun?" Jun asked to Mei before I left.

"Pervert!!!!" She yelled out loudly.

"Worst birthday ever."