cpt. 26

-MIKA'S POV-
I stopped in front of the brick house, and looked at the door, deciding if I should knock or not.

I hesitate and hear Charlie crying as I rang the doorbell and let a small whine out.

"M-Mika?" A guy voice said as I ran inside.

"Jaehyun..Help me.." I groan, getting the baby stuff inside. "Is that a baby?" He asks me, as I nod. He picks Charlie up and rocks him, as I organize the things given to me. "Thank you so much, Jaehyun." I sigh in relief.

"Now isn't a good time, though.." he says as a female woman came from behind him. "Mrs. Kim?" I ask, as she runs to me and hugs me. "Mika! How've you been dear?" She asks, as I hugged her back chuckling. "I've been alright. Thank you so much though." I smile. Pulling away.

"Who's here?" A young boy's voice came from behind as I hit my forehead with the palm of my hand and sigh, "Jungwoo." I thought.

"Never mind. Let this psychotic bitch out our house. Now!" He yelled, as he groaned a bit. Rubbing his head. "Jungwoo is still upset, I see." I cross my arms, feeling a bit uncomfortable and shifting.

"We can go to your house, Mika." Jaehyun says, continuing to rock Charlie.

"No!" Hailey yells out, as everyone looks at her. "Uh..it's a baby after all! We will all take care of it!" She tries making an excuse for me to stay.

"No thanks, Mrs. Kim. After all, I only wanted to be with Jaehyun. I needed to talk with him in private." I said, kindly denying her offer.

"Take Jungwoo with you!" She yells out as we stop and turn around. I stay silent and Jungwoo does too, Hailey grabbing Jungwoo and pushing him with us.

I press my lips together and close my eyes, walking out the door with the 2 boys, carrying the bags.

After a few minutes later we arrive at me house, I enter inside and notice the silence. "I've been having this house ever since I was a toddler, but the other person moved out which left me by myself," I looked around, placing the bags down on the coffee table.

"We have to build a crib." I tell Jaehyun and Jungwoo. Jaehyun nodded as Jungwoo couldn't care less. I shake my head, grabbing out the materials, and start working on it.

An hour later I was finished and placed Charlie inside the crib, bottle feeding him first and singing him a lullaby to sleep. "Y'know. You would make a great mother, Mika." Jaehyun said, as I smiled and grabbed his arm. Putting us in the kitchen.

Jungwoo fell asleep on the couch, as me and Jaehyun were playing around, having a time of our lives.

He picked me up and spun me around as I laughed, waking Jungwoo up to see us having fun. He grunted and left the kitchen, heading into the backyard.

Me and Jaehyun heard Charlie crying as we gasped, his face stunned as I laughed. "Charlie!! You grew your wings!!" I picked him up and spun him around. Charlie cooing and smiling. "Aw!! I'm so proud of you!" I said as Charlie got out of my hands and flew around.

"Charlie! No!" I yell out and spread my wings out, chasing after him. Jaehyun still stunned. I caught Charlie and held him tight. "Jaehyun?" I asked, "Y-You're..t-t-the goddess Mika." He stuttered as I sighed, "I didn't think it would have to come out this way, but..yeah." I looked down.

"Oh my god! I'm friends with the devil's daughter!" He hugged me tightly, and left kisses all over my face. "I've studied you for so long.." he admitted, as I felt my cheeks get red and smile. "Thank you, Jaehyun." I kiss his cheek and notice him get all red.

"Does Jungwoo know?" He asks, sitting down on the couch. "No.." I sigh, putting Charlie in the crib.

"Take that, Jungwoo!" He yelled.

I giggled at his immaturity and stuck my tongue out at him, "you wanna see what I can do?" I asked, going upstairs into a large empty room.

"Woah.. it's so big, and echoey!" He giggled, as the room echoed.

He's so precious...I admired him for a second and popped my wings out, gasping.

I chuckle and fly around, Jaehyun amazed and studying my movements. "You move so gracefully and elegantly.." he let out as I panicked and fell, my whole face turning red.

"S-stop. You're making me..blush.." I sigh, looking at the ceiling and cover my face. Kicking my legs.

I felt something hover above me as I peeked and saw Jaehyun. My wings went back and I stared into his eyes, as he stared into mine.

His lips landed against mine as I smiled against his mouth and kissed him back, my arms wrapping around his neck. Kissing him with passion and gently. He had me between his arms until he put his hand on the back of my head, and his hand on my back, making my chest touch his.

Well, my breasts.

I travel my hands on his back and noticed that he had sat on my waist, or crouched down. His inner thigh and his crotch against my body.

He was on his knees, his thighs expanding as we continued to kiss, but this time adding our tongues.

-JUNGWOO'S POV-
I went to pop a smoke and by the time I came in, I saw nobody. I headed upstairs and opened the door that I assumed everyone else one was in as I dropped my hand off the knob.

My brother and Mika were making out. Their tongues were already in by then. Her hands on his back, his hands on the back of her head and her back.

I felt a knife stab through my chest, mentally as I stayed silent. Watching them enjoy themselves as I just couldn't move.

They stopped and pulled away, noticing me and their eyes wide. "How much did you see?!" I heard Jaehyun say and stuttered to speak, "I only just arrived.." I said as I felt an anger take over me, "And you! You fucking whore! You kissed my brother and now you're making out with him?! Do you know how upset that makes me? Or are you so self centered that you don't care about anyone at all? Is that how it is, Mika? Tell me if it is, please. It seems like you never even bothered to care for me, and you. You asshole stabbing brother! You kissed my girl without my intention. Go to hell you son of a bitch. Don't ever get near her again or I'll make you pay. None of you guys know what I'm capable of. At all!" I yelled at the both of them. Stomping out the room, angry.