cpt. 29

-JUNGWOO'S POV-
I popped a cigarette out the pack in my back pocket, getting the lighter and lighting it, inhaling the smoke and then letting it out.

It was already 7PM. I heard a cry, and screaming going on. I shook my head, ignoring the noises until they got louder. I dropped my cigarette on the grass and stepped on it, going inside and seeing the baby gone.

"Jaehyun?!" I yell out, no response.

All of it's things are here, still. Jaehyun, you are so dead.

You better have not sold that baby to someone unknown, and probably someone in the black market.

I ran out the front door and locked it before leaving, obviously. I'm not that stupid.

I saw the car gone and yelled. "Fucking cunt!" I growl and jump over the gate, running on the concrete, chasing after the car.

"This is not happening!" I panted, and looked at the police station near. "Help!" I panted, in front of someone's desk. "May I help you, sir?" A young woman asked, I looked and saw it was Mika's little friend's mom.

"Oh! It's you!" The lady said, as she got up and cleared her throat. "If you forgot, im Chloe. Chloe decker LAPD. Is there an emergency?" Chloe would say, as I nodded many times. "A kidnapping." I said, someone that was a tall figure, a bit tan and in a suit. "Ah. It's you!" It was Lucifer.

I stood paralyzed as he sighed and Chloe looked at Lucifer and whisper yelled at him, "Don't tell me you showed your devil face to him!" She said, as Lucifer let out a nervously chuckle.

"I-it's ok." I suddenly step out my trauma and sigh, "A kidnaping?" Chloe said, raising her eyebrows. "Well, uhm..Yeah, but it was a baby. I think his name went by Charlie. He's black..Mika's cousin."I said, as Lucifer looked shocked, his eyes widened. "Charlie?! What happened?!" He grabbed my shoulders. "That's what I'm asking, sir! I knew who took him, though, but I don't know where, exactly. A black market event, but who knows where?" I said, Lucifer turning to Chloe. "We need a FBI agent for this, it'll take days though." Chloe said, looking at the both of us.

"What about Mika? Where is she?" Lucifer asked me, looking behind me. "Sir, I'm afraid she..went back to hell." I said as the tall figured father put his hand on his head.

"Bloody Hell, Mika. What are you getting into nowadays?" I heard him whisper to himself as I tapped his shoulder, "Please. Take me to get her back." I begged him as he looked at me with a, "Are you crazy?!" Type of face.

"I know what to do, please." I begged once again as Chloe kept nodding no, whispering to him as I crossed my arms. "I won't tell you who the people Mika is with if you don't take me." I said, as Lucifer groaned, "Fine." He said.

"Lucifer!" Chloe yelled at him, the whole entire station looking at her. "Never mind. We just need Dr. Linda, and mazikeen." Chloe continued, stacking her papers and logging out her user, telling both of us to follow her.

We went up the elevator and went in the parking lot, heading inside a car and then two talking.

"Are you sure?" I heard Chloe say, as she reversed the car, and drove off. "Yes I'm sure, detective. If I were still in hell by now, you could've been dead."

"Oh piss off." Chloe said, as she drove and we stopped at the hospital.

"Linda and Maze are already here." Lucifer unbuckled himself and opened my door. As I jumped out, walking inside.

"You must be the infamous Jungwoo." A girl with tan brown skin said, short hair and a leather crop top it seemed.

A other girl with blonde hair, glasses and a casual outfit it seemed. We all headed inside, and saw a tall man, "Amenadiel!" The girl with blonde hair said, chuckling. "What's going on?" He asked, Lucifer grabbed his shoulder and let out a small hm. "Well, your baby has been taken. Me and This young fellow right here will be getting Mika. She must know where Charlie went to." Everyone looked at Lucifer wide eyed as Amenadiel nodded, and sighed. "Please..bring him back safely, and make sure Mika gets here safely too. I can't afford to lose my niece." He sighed, and pat Lucifer's shoulder and mine. "Young fellow. Please, convince her to stay out of hell. It isn't where she's meant to be." Amenadiel would tell me, I nodded and put a serious face on.