cpt. 16

-MIKA'S POV-
I heard someone yelling out my name, as I was slow dancing with Jungwoo.

A girl who've I recognized suddenly put her lips on mine, my eyes widened at the sudden action.

"Mika! It's me..Natalie. You don't remember me?" The girl who claimed to be someone named "Natalie" said.

I wonder and something pops up in my head. "Natalie!" I smile.

"Yeah!" She pulled me into a kiss.

Natalie had a thing for me. A crush, but really possessive. Before I moved in with my dad she was my, "girlfriend."

I pulled away, and held her back. "What are you doing here?" I asked, gripping on her shoulders, feeling the cold stare Jungwoo was giving me.

I feel something in my stomach, guilt and that feeling when you wanna throw up, but not because of food. Feelings.

Feelings?

I have never had feelings, as in..loving someone, romantically that is.

Natalie pouts and furrows her eyebrows, "To find you of course!"

I nod and sigh, "Well you found me, so.." I sharply inhale.

"Mika! That's not what I mean! I wanna spend time with you!!" Natalie put my hands off her shoulder and gripped my arm tightly, dragging me out the school.

I mouth to Jungwoo before I exit the room, "I'll be staying over at yours."

Natalie puts me into her car like a kidnapping scene as I groan, hitting my head on the steel.

-JUNGWOO'S POV-
That girl..took Mika. I'll kill her.

Me and her were having a moment until, "Natalie." Popped up, while no one asked!

She kissed Mika and dragged her away like she's an stuffed animal that's been left over!

I grab my hair as see the Red haired Mika come up to me as she lays her hand on my shoulder, "I..Mika Morningstar, will-" she said before I punched her.

She screamed and fell on the floor, her devil horn coming off, along with her tail.

"Always fake." I mumbled, walking to Tyler and pressing him against the wall, my hand on his neck. "Don't ever go with someone else who's not your date." I growled in his ear as I walked away.

I got in my car and drove home, just wanting to sleep and binge watch movies.

I hear the front door from downstairs open, as I grab my gun and head out my room.

I looked under there and saw nothing. I turned around and see Mika, startled I accidentally shot her.

She grabbed her stomach, her hand pressing against the place I shot her, as she coughed.

I start panicking and press against the area, as she starts laughing and puts her hand away. "Mika!" I yell at her.

"Relax. It didn't hurt." She said, looking at the place I shot and rubbing it.

"What happened with Natalie?" I asked.

"Well..I kind of got this helicopter to take her and put her on a island."

She smiled, as she walks into my room, noticing that my clothes were on the floor, my dance clothes.

"Messy." She got down and picked up my dirty clothes, putting it in the laundry basket.

I scratch my head and lay on the bed, with my loose grey T-shirt. and black shots. My hair parted into two.

Mika went to my closet and closed the door.

I few minutes later, she's out her dress and into one of my hoodies, she jumped onto my bed and curled up.

"Fast and furious? Put something on that doesn't have 50 movies." She groaned, rolling her eyes. "Picky. Aren't you?" I sigh, and put a movie on, a scary one. "Chucky."

Or as people find it scary. I've never watched it so I can't say anything.

She sat up and scooted beside me, as I laid back, my back against the pillow and my arm behind my head.

It was 2:34am. Mika was sleeping next to me, her head on my lap, in that part of my legs. Between them, laid her head.

I was bored so I decided to watch some hentai or porn, cause why not? I connected my laptop to the TV as I click on a "Extreme orgasm."

I saw the girl's clit let out a waterfall of her juices as she also came, I wanted to cross my legs from preventing myself from getting a boner, but Mika's head is on it.

I can just imagine me making Mika squirt, and make her into a whining mess. Being a filthy slut for me.

After all. She's my property, I can do whatever I'd like with her.

She moved her head, accidentally brushing her lips between my legs as I know a boner would just appear as I looked down and saw it growing.

Mika groaned and woke up, noticing the poking at her face. She gasped and looked at me as I bit my lip in nervousness.

She pulled down my shorts and boxers, my member springing out on her face as she gasps again. I heard her gulp and grab it as she pumped it slowly.

I put my hand on her hair, gripping it tightly as she let out a small whine. "Suck." I demanded her.

I wasn't gonna have it. I needed her to pleasure me. I need her pretty little mouth, sucking my throbbing dick.