cpt. 4

-CHLOE'S POV-
This child seems special. She's not ordinary. She can speak pretty well, and she managed to dial 911..

Children these days. Wearing crop tops, low waisted jeans. Peace signs. All of the above.

Oh well.

I heard trixie crying so I went to the crib and rocked her, feeding her.

Mika was fast asleep on the couch, as I fell asleep on my bed.

-MAZIKEEN'S POV-
"What?!" I scoffed hearing the news over the phone.

"Nonono! She's not! She knows how to take care of herself!"

"Who?" Lucifer asked.

I put my hand over the phone and sighed, "Mika. She's gone."

"What?!" Lucifer's eye's flamed red.

He took the phone, "Who took my child?!" He yelled.

"Chloe decker. She's a officer, yet thinks of herself as LAPD." The policeman sighed over the phone.

Lucifer growled as he slammed the phone on the ground, running over to the police station. "Where does Chloe decker live?!" He demanded.

"Why would you wanna know, buddy?" Dan pat his shoulder and looked into his eyes.

"Lucifer. Calm down. She's probably with Chloe, and she's taking good care of her." I sighed.

"No! I will not let my child be with anyone else!" He yelled. The station looking at him.

"Lucifer. Everyone's looking at you." I would growl.

"Anyways. Where is Chloe decker?" He sighed.

"Here." The guy named Dan passed him a paper with her address on it.

"Thank you." He said, patting his shoulder and handing him a couple of hundreds.

He stood there in shock as me and Lucifer headed to the parking lot, heading to the address written on the paper.

He stopped at the place and realized it was 6am. He knocked and was greeted by a young woman whom I assumed is "Chloe decker."

"May I help you?" The lady asked.

"Yes. This guy here is Mika's dad. We would like to take her back now." I demanded.

"Chloe!" A little girl shouted from behind.

"M..Mika!" She held her head as Mika hugged her leg.

"Mika. It's time to go back now." Lucifer got on his knee.

"No! School is starting!" She shook her head. "School?" I looked at Chloe.

"Yes, school. She needs an education." Chloe sighed as she left the house, heading into the car with Mika, as they drove off.

"We'll just have to get our way in." Lucifer said heading out the door as I stood there, trying to figure out what happened.

"Are you getting in or not?" He asked.

"Yes." I jumped and got in the passengers seat. "On we go." He chuckled speeding off to the nearby school.

Me and Lucifer stopped in the school, seeing a blonde holding a child's hand which seems to be Mika's so I ran, trying to grab the child.

"Mazikeen!" Mika cried. "Mika. You are not going here until you are ready!" I yelled at her, picking her up and I handed her to Lucifer.

"You can't just do that!" Chloe yelled out.

"She's mine. I can." I growled at her.

Chloe looked at me with a look of shock and stood there. I smirked and got in the car, the child wailing.

"ENOUGH." Lucifer yelled out, keeping the child quiet. Driving off.