cpt. 14

-MIKA'S POV-
Everyone was at a locker, some even crying. It was Tina's locker. I walk up and suddenly everyone looks at me, giving me rude looks as if I'm disrespecting something.

"Murder!" A girl yelled at me, smacking me.

I stayed silent and put my hands in my pocket, walking away.

Jun and Gabe looked at me, giving me looks as if I changed.

"What's up with you, Mika?" Gabe asked.

I stayed silent. As Jun gripped my shoulders and shook me. "Mika!" He yelled.

I gasp at the sudden movement as a wave of pain went through me, making me whimper.

"Mika?" Gabe looked at me then lowered my turtle neck, noticing the signs of someone struggling to choke me.

-EARLIER THAT NIGHT BEFORE MIKA WENT TO SCHOOL.-
Mika had obviously ran, but someone pulling her ankle as she fell down, making her feel pain.

Apparently her immortality comes to weapons, but not hands. As so she only felt like that she knew.

She was choked and beat up, random men leaving her marks, torturing her.

A cult. A cult for Satan, also known as Lucifer. By the time it was over, Mika was traumatized. She's still sensitive after all.

-BACK TO THE PRESENT.-
Jun would bring Mika to a bathroom stall, along with Gabe. Taking her shirt off, looking at her bruises.

"I-I was harassed, Jun. HARASSED!" Mika grabbed his shoulders, her eyes wide and almost in tears.

"Oh my gosh. Mika..I'm so sorry." Gabe pulled her in, hugging her gently so he wouldn't hurt her. Jun hugged her too as she sobbed.

"You haven't cried ever since the beginning of the year.." Jun looked surprised.

"Yeah..Mika..Are you okay?" Gabe checked up on her, checking every inch of her.

Suddenly a creak was heard from the door opening. A guy. Gabe and Jun picked up Mika trying to not make anyone spot her shoes.

Mika was in between Gabe and Jun, her legs dangling behind Jun's back.

She moved her head and Gabe and Jun were kissing, their eyes wide as they realized the two boy's lips on another.

"Continue, so the person doesn't suspect anything." Mika whispered. As Jun made out with Gabe, the scene getting hot, the two mixing their saliva together.

Mika watched the two as the boy outside the stall sighed. "High schoolers nowadays." The guy sighed.

Mika knee that voice, Jungwoo. He sounded upset just by telling. Mika felt it was safe enough she let herself down and passed by Jun and Gabe. Whom were already grinding against each other.

She opened the stall and noticed Jungwoo, staring into the mirror. "Mika?" The guy turned around, facing her.

Mika nodded as a moan escaped from the bathroom stall. "I need...t..to talk to you about something." Mika suddenly felt weak.

"Anything." Jungwoo nodded.

"Yesterday..Something happened. Something bad." Mika would put her hand on her arm. Taking a deep breath.

She slided her shirt off, revealing her shoulders. "These are hickeys, yes, but. I never wanted them. What I'm trying to say is that..I was harassed." She finally breathed.

"By who?!" He yelled. "I'll let them pay!" He yelled out again. About to punch the mirror.

Mika grabbed his wrist as he struggled. "Why are you so strong?" He asked. Trying to move his wrist.

"I just am." Mika said, putting her mask lower to her chin. A weak smile on her face.

Jungwoo suddenly leaned into her lips and kissed her, Mika's eyes widened as she closed her eyes and kissed him back.

Jungwoo pulled away after a while and looked deeply into her eyes, he saw her ocean eyes appearing again, shimmering.

"That's my princess." He stroked her cheek, looking down at her. Mika held his hand that was against her cheek, as her bruises started to disappear. "How?" Jungwoo pulled her collar, looking inside her shirt to see her soft skin.

"Magic." Mika cooed.

The two have obviously forgotten about the two boys whom were in the bathroom stall, moans filling the room up.

Jungwoo and Mika peeked inside and saw Gabe thrusting into Jun as he twitched. His head laying back.

The two people watching the 2 men enjoy themselves made them giggle and leave the bathroom.