cpt. 7

-MIKA'S POV-
I woke up to a alarm loudly, "Get up everyone!! You guys have school!" Chloe peeked through the door and yelled out blasting her alarm.

"Mom!!" Trixie groaned covering her ears getting up.

Chloe giggled and headed out the room.

I laughed and got up going through my bag, to pick out an outfit. "Wanna help me?" I asked, looking at Trixie. "Yes!!" She jumped.

She picked out a checkered vans, with fishnets, ripped light jeans and a black leather belt. along with a shoulder less crop top.

"Child. You got taste." I was amazed with her options. She giggled and picked out her outfit, covering ourselves and changing.

My hair was down to my thigh, as I put it in a wavy texture and did my makeup.

"My boobs look bigger as ever." I sighed, trying my best to make them look smaller. "Son of a-" I growled and immediately realized I was going to let out my inner devil out.

I sighed and got up, heading to the door. Grabbing my bags. "Have a good day at school, Mika! Get Trixie there safely please!" Chloe yelled out as I walked out side.

I held trixie's hand and turned back at Chloe. "I'll do anything to keep her safe, you know that. Ms. Decker." I smiled. Leaving out of her sight.

-15 MINUTES LATER-
I stopped in front of Trixie's school and looked. "Wow. You're lucky you have a big school." I stared in awe. Heading inside for her to get to her classroom.

"I can't wait to be a high schooler like you!" Trixie tugged on my hand, dragging me down a little.

"High school is hard, really hard. I'd be amazed if you'd make it." I looked down at her as we stopped in front of her classroom.

"Come in!! I want you to meet my friends!" She tugged at my arm, instead of my hand. "T-Trixie. I really need to head to school." I stuttered as she dragged me inside.

"Here's Katie, Dave, Jake, Sophia, and Veronica!" She excitedly said.

"Amazing! Nice to meet you all, please protect Trixie. I really have to go either I'll be late.." I shook my head and ran out the door to only bump into someone.

We fell on the ground, rubbing our heads. I quickly stood up, gasping. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" I asked reaching out a hand, bending over.

"You don't know your manners do you?" The guy said. He seemed like my age. His hair a grayish blue. His plump lips standing out. His brown eyes staring into mine.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you! I was only trying to head out." I shook my head. Continuing to leave my hand out.

"I don't need your help, perhaps I need your body though." He eyed me up and down, clicking his tongue, and winking at me.

"Excuse me?!" I snatched my hand away, my expression upset. "You heard me. You must be in the same school I'm in. You look my age." He said smirking.

"Well. I've never seen you around?" I put my hands on my hips, continuing to bend down.

"Well. The name's Jungwoo. Kim Jungwoo. I just moved here. Show me around and I'll give you a reward, Princess." He said looking at my chest, which was exposing.

I immediately stood up and covered my chest. Trixie tugging at my arm, again.

"Mika..I don't like this guy." She looked at him. "Wait Ryan?!" Trixie blinked as her mouth hung wide open. "Trixie!" The other guy whom seemed her age hugged her.

"Who's this, Trixie?" I asked. Looking down at the little guy. "My friend Ryan! I thought he was gone..but now he's here again!" She smiled.

"So your sister knows my nephew." Jungwoo suddenly said, standing up.

"She's not my sister! She's my dad's friend's daughter." I patted her head.

"Well then. Since we're both going to the same school. Let's walk together shall we then?" He winked again.

I rolled my eyes and waved goodbye at Trixie, leaving the classroom.

"Mika! Was it?" The guy from before suddenly said in my ear, his hands on my waist.

"We can fuck later if you want, but not in a kids school." I said, my eyebrows furrowing, getting his hands off my waist and leaving the building.

"I'd love to hear you scream." He put his arm around me, his hand sliding down to my ass. Gripping it.

I let out a frustrated sigh and walked to school, forgetting where his hand was. "You have a nice, plump, round ass." He rubbed his hand all over it.

I walked inside the school building and saw Mei, Jun, and Gabe. I ran to them and nearly tripped. A guy catching me in his arms. "Woah there princess, nearly fell." He stuck his tongue out.

"I'm always fucking with somebody, and you just make me want to skip you." I pushed him and continued running to my friends who were watching.

"Mika! Hey!" Mei hugged me. "You left at your own birthday, yesterday..why?" Gabe asked. "Well. I wasn't having it. Family problems." I sighed. "Oh, that's okay. If you ever wanna talk to anyone, you have us..okay?" Jun put his hand on my shoulder.

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you, guys." I let out a relived sigh until I felt hands against my bottom, again.

"J-!" I turn around and see him distracted, his hands all up on me. Admiring my body.

"Well then. Let's go have a little quickie. Hmm?" I turned around fully, him going back to reality. "H-huh?!" He shook his head.

I threw my hands at the wall, Jungwoo between my arms. The hallway echoes of it's emptiness as I lean into his lip, landing his on mine as he didn't hesitate to kiss back.

His hand pulled the left over leather of my belt and pulled me in close with him, his erection sticking obvious at me.

"Someone's excited. A hallway quickie wouldn't hurt the desperate baby, would it?" I leaned into his ear, smirking at his erection.

"I'm not the desperate baby here, and I will clearly leave you like this. Despite the obviousness in my pants." He growled.

"Do it. You won't." I chuckled.

He pushed me off and walked away. I look back at him, and look at my friends who've been watching the whole time.

"What the fuck? No one's ever walked out on you like that." Jun looked shockingly at the boy in the hallway, as he heading into his classroom.

"I know... Weird." I would sigh. My expression in shock and confusion.