cpt. 13

-JUNGWOO'S POV-
I woke up next to Mika beside me, seeing small bruises on her body as she groaned from the loud alarm going off.

"Mika..wake up." I shook her body. She would move or get up. She groaned earlier so she's alive, but..not getting up?

"Mika!" I yelled at her as her eyes slightly opened. "She stretched, getting up. I turned on the T.V as the news came on, about Tina.

"We are very sad to bring this news. Young girl whom was 16 found dead in the hallway of a school. Tina Jackson, beloved by her family, friends. She was also a murder. She is capable for the murder of Kim Mei. She also was known as, "Snake." A deadly drug dealer from L.A."

I switched the channel, shaking my head. "Tina." I mumbled under my breath.

I heard Mika getting out of bed, as I went to the bathroom. I got changed and put a luxury brand belt on, along with a white blouse.

That school I'm currently am going to is for the privileged, and rich kids. Obviously, I had to blend in.

All my parents would be proud of if I got married to a rich girl, and become more of millionaires than we already are.

So they made me buy girls, whom were rich, and would let me be with them for a day. I had to decide which one is better then it would all come to one, but. I never liked one.

Mika though. She has to make me feel something, though I already do. It's weird buying your enemy.

All people want is money, so I assume Mika wants money too. Only to get money out of me. Of course, that's why she's playing along. Those bruises too. They look like hickeys.

My eyes raged as I saw a reflection of myself in them in front of the mirror as I sighed. "She doesn't love you." I thought.

I heard Mika knock at the door, lightly. I rarely could hear it but managed to. I opened the door and saw Mika fully clothed, wearing a mask on her mouth.

Her hair in a bun, as I looked into her eyes for a second. They seemed different. No shine. They weren't blue anymore. They were grey.

I looked down and grabbed her wrist, going downstairs, grabbing some breakfast.

I lowered Mika's mask and put a piece of a waffle in her mouth, as she threw it out. Her eyes with no emotion, and her eyelids closing nearly. Her eyelashes standing out.

I sighed and got in the car.

"Be rough on her. Don't show mercy." I shook my head, starting the engine and heading onto the road. "Ryan." I mumbled, driving to my aunts.

Once we arrived Ryan got in the car excited, until he noticed Mika. "Isn't this Trixie's friend?" Ryan said.

"Yes, Ryan. It is. Do you know where Trixie lives?" I asked as he took a seat behind Mika.

"Yes! 2397 Red Dr!" He yelled out.

"Alright. Then we go." I speeded up, Mika not reacting at all as the guy behind her cheered.

We arrived to the address and I knocked at the door. "Hello?" A young woman it seems opened the door, her hair blonde.

"Is Trixie here?" I asked. Looking inside the house.

"Yes..why?" The woman asked. Looking behind her to see a child with her backpack. "Mika is in the car, along with Ryan." I said, looking inside the car.

"Mika!! Ryan!!" Trixie ran out the door and into the car.

The woman chuckled and her expression completely changed after she left. "Do not let anyone hurt Trixie." She said seriously.

"No problem Ma'am." I left and headed inside the car, driving to the elementary school.

Trixie got out the car when we arrived and opened the passenger door, unbuckling Mika and dragging her out.

"T.." Mika tried speaking out.

We all looked at her.

"Trixie..I can't right now. I'm sorry." Mika said her voice, deep and quietly.

Trixie sighed and walked inside the building with Ryan as we both got in the car and headed off to our school.

"If you keep that up, you're not gonna get anything." I said, my voice in a serious tone, with some anger.

She looked at me then stayed silent. We stopped and entered the building.