cpt. 20

-SMUT AHEAD + CRINGE WARNING.-

-JUNGWOO'S POV-
Honesty, I was so fucking horny and I didn't know why.

All I know is Mika's neck is now covered in hickeys, and that the straps of her dress were at her arms, it wasn't a long long dress, like it dragged on the floor. It was up to her thigh.

I lift up the skirt part and see her black thong. She wanted this. I bent her over the counter and pressed her down, me grabbing her hair and pulling on it like a leash.

"Make a sound and I'll slow down every time." I growled, setting her panties aside and pulling my pants down along with my boxers.

I thrusted into her almost immediately as she covered her mouth, trying her best not to make a sound. Surprisingly her eyes rolling back.

Loud skin slapping noises filled the room, also my heavy breathing as I felt my dick as if being suffocated by her really tight cunt.

But it felt good, how is she still so tight after all the dicks that have been put into her?!

I turned Mika around, making her back slam against the counter, as I pounded roughly into her as I noticed her breasts bouncing up and down.

She suddenly bursts out, moaning and making noises like whining, and whimpering. I couldn't have gotten anymore turned on. "Say my name, princess."  I smirked. Gripping my hand around her neck.

"M..Master." She moaned out, as she laid her head back, overwhelmed with the speed of me thrusting in and out of her.

-MIKA'S POV-
I hadn't ever moaned during sex with anyone, nor felt this pleasured.

Jungwoo makes me feel like I'm the luckiest girl. He's overwhelming me by public sex.

Yet, I have never felt so embarrassed in my life. Moaning out loud and giving off whines and whimpers from his cock hitting my spots.

I lost it. I let out a scream as he hit that one spot. THAT ONE SPOT. That makes EVERY girl weak. The G-spot.

I didn't even think of what I was saying, "P-please..faster..master.." I wrapped my legs around him as he kissed me roughly, his lips quickly moving against mine as he grips my ass tightly, the pain stinging a bit so I gasped.

He entered his tongue, moving against mine. I could just tell our saliva was mixing. He moaned out loud as I felt his dick twitching inside me.

"Let's cum together, princess." He said, as his thrusts got more sloppier, and I tried gripping his arms as he held my back my body pressing against his. My breasts against his chest.

He lowered the top part of the dress, unhooking my bra as everything was exposed.

He left hickeys on my cleavage, and collarbones.

He trailed his hands on my ass and yelled, "Now!"

I felt his seed erupt inside me as when he pulled away, my hole was a dripping faucet of cum and juices.

I felt embarrassed as I got off the counter, nearly falling.

Jungwoo caught me, my body in his arms as he chuckled and looked down, his hair covering his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Standing up on my feet, lifting his chin up. "What if I got you pregnant..?" He sighed, his expression upset.

"I can't get pregnant. as a celest-" I said before covering my mouth. "As a what? Mika." His voice turned serious.

"N-nothing." I nervously giggled and smiled.

"Tell me." He demanded. "Mika!" He yelled at me, grabbing my shoulders. "I-" I felt a lost of words come at me.

"You? Forget it." He let me go and unlocked the door, walking out.

I wish I could tell him, I really do, but I don't know how to tell him..

I walked out, heading to our table as I fix my hair and my ankle bends, in a result of me falling down and humiliated.

Especially in front of Jungwoo and his parents. I get a bit self conscious and get up, running out the door and into the streets.

-JUNGWOO'S POV-
I watched Mika run out the door as I ignore it, problematic girl anyways. I can't believe I fucked her.

"Is Mika okay?" My mother asks, I can sense her voice is worried.

"Yeah. She just needs to blow off some air." I said, drinking my water.

I heard my dad let a little "Hmm." As he leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms. "You two had sex in the bathroom, and she told you something, but stopped." He said, my eyes widen from the accurate answer.

"How did you know?!" I raise my voice.

"Don't raise your voice at me, Jungwoo. I know what happens." He said.

"Then you got mad and she got upset, so she ran out the door." He finished. Opening his eyes and lifting up his chin.

"Yeah.." I looked down and shook my head, "But none of you guys like my girlfriends, or Fiancées, how come you care for this one?" I would ask, curiously.

"First of all. They weren't your fiancée, or girlfriend. You bought them, Jungwoo. Mika seems like someone who's actually your loved one, or significant other. Also, even if you did buy her, you two are still getting married. You can't back out of this!" My mom said yelling and slamming her hands on the table, "And you lost her! How do you feel?! Sad?! You should be! You feel nothing?! Yeah. That's probably what you feel. I'm going to a hotel tonight." My mother put the bill on the table and left.