cpt. 12

-CHLOE'S POV-
I rolled my eyes, noticing someone coming up as I sit up.

"Now. What shall we do with you?" A female voice trailed the footsteps stopping in front of us. It was Tina? Mei's bestfriend. "You wanted Mika, right?" She asked.

"Yes!" Lucifer sighed in relief as he scoffed, smiling. "Well. I'll gladly bring her to you. After all, she took my bestfriend away from me." She would growl.

"Oh, darling. Is that anger I sense?" Lucifer asked. Tina got closer and looked in his eyes. "What do you want, Tina? What is your deepest desire you want to come true?" Lucifer asked, his voice in a charming way.

"..I want.." Tina said as I looked at the both of them, "I want..to be Mika." She admitted as she looked at herself and covered her mouth.

I chuckled. Listening to her wish. "You want to be Mika?" I asked.

"Yes! She's literally everyone's idol! Everyone looks up to her. She has the best friends! She's always getting along with everyone!" She yelled stomping her foot.

"That's why I'm killing her tonight." She mumbled.

"Why?" I asked, trying to listen.

"I killed Mei so her reputation could be ruined. So Mika would be accused and that everyone will hate her." She bursted out laughing.

"Well. Mika Morningstar is all truth. No lies." Lucifer chuckled.

"Morningstar? I thought it was Cruz." Tina would change her expression into a curious one.

"Well. That was her given name, before I sent her here and this gang changed her name." Lucifer would change his expression into a angry one.

"Now I can expose Mika." Tina laughed out loud as she pointed at some muscled up men. Watching over us as she ran out the door in a all black outfit, and a knife.

-MIKA'S POV-
I suddenly pull the note out my bra and read it. "I'll be avenging your dead body, of course at the school getting rid of all evidence."

The school. I looked beside me and saw Jungwoo passed out as I quietly got up, changing into a leather outfit, and heels.

"Bring it on. Snake." I pulled out a katana from the closet.

I left the mansion, walking on the streets, dark, with crickets chirping. My heels clap against the concrete, as I stop in front of my school.

I sighed and took a deep breath, walking inside. The locked doors busting open as I press my hand against it, a loud noise of a echo appearing.

Loudly, my heels pressing against the marble floor. The school rarely lit up.

The lights were dim, a gray color. But the class doors and everywhere else still visible enough for me to see without my night vision.

I feel a hand on my shoulder as a gun was pointed at my head.

-RECAP-
All Chloe saw was her taking a knife, not knowing she had a gun also with her. Lucifer thought it would be appropriate to tell Chloe, but that would only worry her more.

-BACK TO MIKA.-
"Hello. Mika." A female voice said behind me. 

I gasped and turned my head, seeing no face.

"Huh? I thought they were here a second ago.." I thought and turned my head back, and see a figure in front of me. The gun pointed at my head.

I sigh and look at the person. "Well Mika Cruz, or should I say..Mika Morningstar?" The figure took the hood off and I saw a light skinned girl, hair medium cut. her green eyes and light brown hair exposed.

"Well, well, well. Tina..isn't it?" I smile and bend over a bit. Winking.

"Don't play that game with me." She yelled at me threatening to pull the trigger. "Go ahead." I demanded her.

She pulled the trigger as it didn't have any effect on me at all. I giggle and look at myself, realizing my immortality. "W-what?" She gasped, pulling the trigger again. The bullet hitting me but no effect, and wound.

"H-how?!" She gasped again, backing up. I walk towards her and grab her by the collar. "You killed Mei. Didn't you?" I looked into her eyes.

"So what if I did?" She laughed, grabbing my hand. "You killed her!" I laughed, my voice getting deeper.

"You." I paused. "Killed her." I resumed. Grabbing her neck instead and gripping it tightly. She coughed, scratching the hand that was wrapped around her neck. "P..Please." She gasped for air.

"No. You deserve this, darling. You killed her, just because she wouldn't hang out with you?" I chuckled. Tilting my head and cooing at her, "Awe. Is the poor girl not getting enough air?"

-LUCIFER'S POV-
"Lucifer! You could've busted out all along, and you decided to do it now?!" Chloe whisper yelled at me as I cross my arms, walking into the school building quietly.

"Well-" I heard something, dragging Chloe over by the wall, looking out the classroom window.

"Awe, is the poor girl not getting enough air?" I heard a female voice, but it seemed deep and a mocking tone.

Me and Chloe peeked, watching and listening to the conversation. "I-I'm sorry!" A girl yelled out, which I recognized the voice. Tina!

"That's Tina, and..Mika?" Chloe said.

"It is. Stay here, detective." I said, walking out the classroom and watching from the corner close to Mika and Tina.

I saw her choking Tina as I gasp and yet, feel entertained.

"Go to hell." Mika's voice became a demonic tone as I heard the scream of Tina. Immediately running up to them.

"Demon! Get away! Please don't hurt me! Don't kill me, please!" She shook as she fell in the ground.

"This is your punishment, dear. You can not from from the Devil's daughter yourself." Mika said, crouching down. I see her face go all red, and veins of fire.

"Mika.." my eyes shaking, wondering what happened.

Mika looked at me, her demon form right in front of me, as she had a aggressive expression on her face.

The girl had shot herself, sticking the knife in her stomach, multiple times.

Mika looked back and then looked at me. Her demon form looking deeply into my eyes. She stood up and stood in front of me.

"Mika.." I lost my words. "Don't look at me." She said, suddenly her wings popping out. Dark, black as midnight.

"You're..you take after me.." I stroked her shoulder.

"I know..I'm sorry about that." She suddenly turned human, her wings going back. As she ran out, shoeless.

Chloe came out the classroom and looked outside and the dead body.

"Tina..Killed herself?" She asked.

"Yes, after seeing Mika's other form. Not even I know." I sighed, looking at the wind howling inside.

"U-uh! Yeah! She'll get better soon!" Chloe stuttered.

I knew as if she was hiding something, "Detective. What are you keeping?" I asked.

"Nothing!" Chloe ran off until she was out of my sight.