cpt. 15

-JUNGWOO'S POV-
It came out to the school that Mika's actual last name was Mika Morningstar. As in, Lucifer Morningstar's daughter, the nightclub owner?

"Lux" is a very famous club that is known for the best drinks, pleasure, and favors.

Well from Lucifer, the favors they've rumored.

Mika seemed like she didn't know her last name was revealed, everyone was whispering about her and eyeing her up and down in looks of awe.

Also prom was near, so of course everyone was looking at her. It was just a dance though, not prom prom, but. Mika was walking down the hall and suddenly some guy approached her with a grand gesture.

"M-Mika M-morningstar! Will you go out with me? To the dance?" The guy asked. Holding her hand.

Mika looked surprised for a second and smiled. "Morningstar?" She asked. "Yes, Morningstar. That guy that owns that nightclub. "Lux" you're his daughter, right?" He looked up at her.

"Indeed I am." She sighed and nodded. "I'll go to the dance with you, but..I'll be dropped off at your house, my limo driver isn't gonna be able to drive us here." She held his hands.

The guy gasped in excitement as his glasses nearly fell. Everyone one looked at them. The popular girl going with a dude who's not even so hot?

The nerd?

I felt a wave of anger linger through me, but also a bit of..jealousy?

I turn around and walk towards some girls, trying to get a date. A girl who had red hair, which seems like devil horns, and a demon tail.

"I'm Mika Morningstar." The girl with red hair claimed to be, but isn't Mika over there...?

I looked behind me and saw Mika happily chatting with her friends from yesterday. I put my hand on my chin and looked at her figure.

"Oh, really now?" I asked. "Yes, darling." She crept her hand up my chest as she leaned into my face, smirking.

"I'll be your dance date tonight." She said.

I looked at her eyes and sighed. "Okay." My expression into a poker face. She gripped my arm and pushed me into an empty classroom, locking the door.

"You're the devil's daughter..?" I asked.

"Yes. Indeed I am." She sat on a desk.

"Oh really? How did you end up here on earth?" I sat on the teacher's desk, crossing my arms. "Well. Hell was just too much." She would say.

-MIKA'S POV-
Oh hell no. This girl is not me! Demons don't even have horns or tails! Well, not any other, not even me! Not that I know of.

I eavesdropped my ear against the door, growling, and Jungwoo is going with her?! What the fuck!? The fraud.

I felt that busting through that door and just choking that other girl to death. I sighed and continued listening.

"Well, Jungwoo. I'm the real Mika Morningstar. I'll guarantee you anything you want."

"Well, Mrs. Morningstar. Just be my date and we'll be fine." I heard Jungwoo say as my mouth hangs open.

I felt like screaming and just..argh!

-COUPLE DAYS LATER, DAY OF THE PROM. 6:45PM-
I had done my hair into some beach waves, a half up and half down hair style too.

My long dress, which was a black one, a v shape in the middle with a choker it seemed like connected to it.

I did my makeup in a gold fade-in to white makeup, my red lips standing out, my heels a midnight black, and my bracelet a 24K gold, with a ancient ring that my mother gave me, which had the carving of wings, the outline gold, the wings with diamond.