cpt. 6

-TRIXIE'S POV-
I remember the first time I met Lucifer. This girl was bullying me and I kicked her in her no no parts. Next thing I knew Lucifer was in front of her and she screamed, in fear.

"Mika!!" I hugged her the first thing we got out the car and in front of the apartment.

"Trixie! We just saw each other a second ago, silly." She smiled, hugging me back. "You're so tall for a 16 year old..." I looked up at her as she chuckled, both of us heading inside.

"Settle your bags down in Trixie's room. You two will share. Is that okay?" Chloe asked at both of us.

"Yes!!" I squeal grabbing Mika's arm dragging her in my room. She giggled and sat down on my bed. "I should get to unpacking. Wanna help?" Mika raised her eyebrow at me.

"Yeah!" I stared at her bag in awe, seeing the amount of laptops she has.

"Woah! Why do you have so many?" I touched all her laptops.

"Not much, for school, home, in case one gets stolen, private storage, videos, websites, yknow. Basic stuff." Mika would look at me then smile.

I smiled at her back and jumped around. She has so much stuff! "Well then. trixie. It's getting late, shall we head to sleep?" She asked. Laying her blanket on the other side of the bed, along with her pillow.

"I always take a shower before bedtime, I'll be back in a while." I said, heading to the bathroom ready to shower.

-MIKA'S POV-
I looked at the mirror I had packed, looking at my face.

I saw my face, demon face. It was with red, crimson eyes. The fire of hell's reflection on them.

I stare at myself, my face and neck appearing all red, and veiny. My eyes popping out.

I hear a door opening and a small gasp. "M-Mika!" Chloe said as I turned my head to look at her. "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. No one's ever seen me like this." I immediately turn back into my normal face.

"No.. It's alright. I've already seen your father's face. What more does it hurt to see his daughters?" She smiled, sitting on the bed.

I looked at her my eyes shaking as if I was about to tear up. "Thank you for understanding. No one has ever seen me like "this. Not even my father, nor mazikeen." I said squinting my eyes a bit. Smiling lightly.

"No problem. I'll keep it secret if you want." Chloe smiled. "Please do. I'll tell them both when I'm ready." I sighed. Looking on the blanket.

"Alright. Mika. Have a good night." Chloe pat my leg and got up, heading out the room. "Mika!!!" Trixie ran to me and jumped on the bed, her hair was splashing everywhere. Getting the whole wall wet.

"Trixie! Calm down girl!" I laughed, as she sat down and put her blanket over her, laying down.

I smiled and she looked up at me.

"Mika?"

"Yes?"

"Can we watch a Disney movie together until we fall asleep?" Trixie asked, showing her puppy eyes.

"Of course, make sure you actually fall asleep though." I grabbed my laptop and put on decedents 2.

We both laid down as Trixie rested her head on my shoulder, falling asleep after 20, or so minutes.

I let out a quiet giggle as I closed the laptop and put it away, going to sleep.