cpt. 24

-JUN'S POV-
I noticed Jungwoo, and Mika behind the school building as I call tell they were fighting. "Mika, and Jungwoo are fighting.," I sigh, as everyone else looks over at them, seeing the two yell at each other.

"Mika seemed like she had feelings for that guy, now she's coming towards us with a mad face!!" Mei yelped, as Mika stopped in front of us.

"Mei. I need you to come with me..Now." Her voice sounded serious, everyone got frightened as they backed up. Gabe pushed Mei in front of Mika as she yelps, Mika grabbing her arm and dragging her behind the doors.

-MEI'S POV-
"Y-Yes??" I asked, Mika locked the door in the classroom, as she turned back. "He won't believe me Mei, he won't!" She suddenly burst into tears, burying her face on my shoulder.

"Who won't? And believe what?" I asked, patting her back and stroking her hair, "Jungwoo. He won't believe I'm a goddess." She cried more, my shoulder getting wet. "Mika..Prove it to him, that's all you need to do. I'm sure he will." I grabbed her shoulders, pulling her away as she looks at me. "Probably..." she mumbled.

"Now go show him!" I pushed her to the door as I unlocked it, pushing her out the class and onto the floor.

-MIKA'S POV-

I noticed I crashed into a guy, as I instantly get up, sticking my hand out. "I-I'm sorry." I sigh, feeling guilty as ever.

"It's alright, princess. After all a cute girl like you wouldn't be in trouble." The boy winked at me, grabbing my hand, and getting up.

I smile and feel his arm around my shoulder, "Well. I'm new here, so I think to make it up you can show me around?" He asks, still looking forwards taking his steps.

"Okay.." I nod, letting his arm be. I walk with him, showing him the classes through outside.

"Thank you." He smiled at me, turning and looking at me. "You're welcome." I let out a small laughter. I felt his arms wrapped around me, he was hugging me.

I let it sink in and hug him back, closing my eyes enjoying his warmth. "Ahaha..sorry." He pulled away and looked down. "It's alright, message me anytime or just meet me on the rooftop in case you ever need to talk to me, or just..maybe need a favor, I got you." I smiled at him, my hair flowing from the wind as I turned around, walking away into the school.

I went to my class and see everyone dressed the same, "WHAT?!" I scream, looking at the teacher. "We have uniforms now..!" The teacher would scold me, disturbing the classroom.

"Now you Gabe, Jun, Mei, and Jungwoo have detention!" Mr. Kang pointed at the classroom door.

I growled, walking out as I walk down to hallways looking for the detention room.

I walked inside, seeing my friends there sitting and doing their work, as I look at Jungwoo, seeing him completely unbothered and listening to music. 

"Hm." I turn my head around, going to a desk and pulling back a chair. Sitting on it. "Unbelievable." I mumbled and fiddled with my blonde angelic like hair.

"Now. You all learned your lesson. Put these uniforms on." The staff member said, giving a uniform out to everybody.

I groan and realized I had the smallest shirt, which meant it was gonna be tight. I got up from my seat and went to the bathroom with Mei.

"Ugh!! I hate this! I thought we weren't supposed to have uniforms!" She whined, taking off her shirt and the putting on the blouse.

I struggled to get the white blouse on as I finally put it on, my chest size exposing a ton.

"Mika!! Your shirt is so tight!" Mei gasped, and grabbed a sweater placing it over my chest.

I giggled and put on the skirt that was a red maroon skirt. "Why do you get the most revealing ones?!" She covered her eyes and stood in the corner.

"Probably my body length, heh.." I scratched my head. Looking in the mirror, my skirt way above my knees. "Oh god." I sigh, and walk out the bathroom with Mei.

"Was your hair always this long?" A man from behind me asked, I turned around and saw the guy from earlier. The one who hugged me. "You never told me your name." I ask, actually a bit  curious.
"Ah..It's..Jaehyun." He would smile and wink. "Well I'm-" I said before I got cut off. "Mika." He said, my expression in a bit of a shock.

"How did you know?" I said, as Mei ran away into another hallway. We both laughed and he grabbed my hand, walking in the hallways.

I gasp a bit and look at him as he looks at me back. I noticed his face a bit red on the cheeks. I smile and continue to walk.

"Hey Mika..I know we just met, but..I really need to tell you this.." Jaehyun suddenly said, stopping and turning to me.