cpt. 10

-MIKA'S POV-
Snake..Snake..I've never heard of that. Who could it be? I don't know anyone who hates me. I put the note inside my bra and put the glove back. "Sorry." I ran out and looked around the city. "The reality of Los Angeles, baby!" I laughed and turned around.

"The city of Sex, money, fun, and obviously..Hollywood!" I ran around meeting all types of people.

I made out with older guys, of course. Hot ones.

I was doing..as they say.. Live my life. I got into a stripping club and ordered a shot, looking at the flying money. "I need a job." I said. "Ey." I patted the counter, a bartender immediately coming over. "Put a good word for me. I'm gonna work here." I winked.

"Ma'am. I don't think I can do that. You seem underaged." The guy said. Raising an eyebrow at me.

"Don't be so boring. I'll do whatever you want~" I smirked, leaning over the counter.

We ended up fucking and he made a fake ID for me just for me to work here. "You're hired! You start working..now!" The boss or i assumed was.

I put on a pale pink bra, strapless as I put on a underwear on the back labeled as, "Princess." with a pacifier in my mouth, and my long hair in pigtails.

"We will call you..Kitten." The boss said as I nodded and the lights went dim. "We shall entertain you..with our legendary..Kitten!" The boss yelled out, the other strippers confused.

I walked around the pole and licked it, trying to give off a sexy vibe. All I saw was money flying as I wrapped my legs around the pole, moving around. My skills showing at last.

I heard a whistle as more money was being thrown at me as I show off more of my moves.

I heard the door opening as I witness the boss going to the door, a form of a "o" on his mouth. I glance at the person he's talking to as I see a tall figure, greyish hair in the dim lights and in a loose collar. All I'm seeing below is his veiny hands, and long fingers.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath.

"Jungwoo." I thought, grinding against the pole and swinging around.

"Make it worth my time." I heard a voice say, as he appears under the shadow, sitting down in a seat which belonged to another man.

"Hey bastard! You took my seat! I saw real good there!" The guy growled.

I continued working as more money was being blown. The man from before was on the ground, security dragging him out, as I see Jungwoo looking at my movements.

"She's worthy. How much?" I overheard him.

"Sir. She's the best one we have. We can't sell her to you." The boss said.

"I said, how much?!" He yelled.

I minded my business, and worked myself avoiding my face with Jungwoo's.

"I'm afraid over 1000.." The boss said.

"Sold." I saw Jungwoo give him cash.

"Sorry everyone! Kitten's been sold tonight. Let's continue with our other dancers, shall we?" I heard the boss yell out as he grabbed me and threw me to Jungwoo.

I let out a small yelp as I bump into Jungwoo. "Hello, Kitten." He said.

I stayed silent, trying my best not to make a noise while walking until I feel a fingers on my chin, turning my head up to go face to face with Jungwoo.

I squeezed my eyes closed..

"Look at me! Talk to me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled.

I felt a tremble in my legs as a sharp stinging pain was on my cheek. Jungwoo had slapped me. I don't let out a noise as it only lasted for a second, literally.

He groaned and we continued walking, despite how I look he pushed me in his custom Ferrari as he drove off, blasting music.

-CHLOE'S POV-
"Lucifer! You really hurt Mika! She's ran off and no one can find her anywhere!" I yelled at him, looking around the alley.

"Mika's getting in all types of troubles." He groaned, putting a hand on his forehead.

"You need to treat her better!" I exclaimed at him, as he yelled out loud. "Mika?!!"

"Lucifer!" I looked back at him, hearing the echoes.

A footstep was heard, multiple.

"Who are you?!" A girl shouted.

"Chloe Decker. LAPD." I said, trying to give off a warning.

"We don't do police. You two are coming with me." The girl said, coming out the shadow.