cpt. 3

-LUCIFER'S POV-
I was at a pent house. A fighting match area below me. I wanted to get rid of it. Noisy people.

I could buy it and just turn it into a club of my own. That seems like exactly what I'll do. Mika's given birthday is tomorrow but she was born hundreds of years ago, yet never aged. She was just named "a couple months old" well. before hundreds of years ago.

I sat down on the couch, enjoying a movie. Until I suddenly realize everything slows down. "Lucifer. What do you think leaving hell meant? There's no king now." Amendiel would say.

"Well, brother. Calm yourself. I am not returning to hell. Whatever you do." I looked into his eyes with a anger determined in them.

"Hell needs it's ruler. Lucifer." He demanded.

"No amenadiel! I already said it a dozen times." I scoffed. Giving him a sign to go away.

"Fine." He said but squinted his eyes, "Don't come to me when the humans have rubbed off on you." He flew away.

"Humans? Rub on me? Impossible." I crossed my arms and turned off the television. Going down while some people who looked official came in. "I'm sorry to say, but this spot here is owned by someone else. Lucifer Morningstar." The person said.

"Yes, yes." I headed down and gave the people the money. "Go along Now." I said, holding my hands together.

The ex-owner gave a look as I smiled and waved.

A few minutes later the club had drinks, couches, tables, poles. Everything for a night club.

"Lux."

"Perfect name." I walked inside again as I sat down and poured myself some liquor. "The taste is amazing. Though I don't get drunk, the taste is just amazing." I continued drinking.

Mazikeen popped up in the door as she walked in. "Lucifer!" She yelled.

"Yes? Maze?" I turned around and sighed. "You opened a night club?!" She sat on the counter.

"Yes Ma'am." I poured her a shot.

"You have a child, and you open up a club?! Lucifer. A club?!" She said in disbelief.

"Oh yes, right. Mika." I sighed.

"I could use a bartender though." I chuckled, looking into her eyes.

"No lucifer. Mika has to be taken care of." Maze shook her head.

"Well, I'll find someone to take care of her. After all she's still my child and I can't let her die." I crossed my arms.

"Yes Lucifer. You need to take care of her, she's your priority." She got down and drank her shot. "Now. Where do I start?" She chuckled.

"Very good. My little demon." I opened the club, a line of people waiting to get inside.

It was a full club. Dancers, people. Everyone was having a time of their life.

-MIKA'S POV-
I looked around and realized no one was in the house. I whined and cried out for somebody, nothing until I heard a kick downstairs. I jumped off my bed and got the flip phone that was in my closet as I dialed 911.

"911...H-help.." I said.
"Little one is everything alright? You sound so young.." The operator said.
"I'm 4..turning 5 tomorrow..someone's in my h..house." I cried out.
"What's your address? What street?"
"B-Beverly hills..708.." I groaned trying to remember the address.
"We're on our way." The operator hung up.

A few minutes later a yell was heard in the house, "LAPD! THROW YOUR HANDS UP!"

I ran downstairs and saw the person who broke in and the police officer. "Ms. Officer..Can I talk with with mean guy for a second..?" I looked up.

"He's dangerous..sweetie." The officer said. But nodded.

"Mr. Guy..why'd you do that?" I asked, innocently.

"Money. Of course." He growled.

"M...money? T..that's all what people want. M...money." I let out a whimper.

"Yes money." He smirked.

"Doesn't mean you have to break into someone's house asking for money!" I growled, my eyes in flames, reflecting his face in them.

"I-I'm sorry!" He screamed as he backed up.

"Sorry doesn't mean anything. Go..in...hell." My voice became a demonic tone as he screamed. The officers busting into the kitchen.

"Everything alright?" The officer from before asked.

"Yes Ms. Officer!" I let out a smile and hugged her leg.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Mika! What is your name Ms. officer?" I asked.

"C-"

"Chloe!" A man yelled out.

"Oh hell. What dan?!" She looked at the man.

"I can't find out who her parents are." Dan sighed, looking at me.

"Well. We'll be taking her in with us. and our newborn baby." Chloe chuckled. Picking Mika up, and putting her in the police car as they drove off to her mothers.

"We're here! Little one. Ahh. Isn't it a beautiful house?" She put her hands on her hips and took me inside her house.