cpt. 30

-MIKA'S POV-
I sat on my throne, my legs crossed and my finger on my head. Completely bored.

I look around, seeing flakes falling down as I decide to play around and my eyes flare into a cold blue frozen color. Hell freezes as I laugh and look at the sight of the confused demons.

My eyes flare back to red as it goes back to it's normal fire and burning hot place. I move my foot, as I groan, and feel my head. A sharp pain on my finger as I yell, horns growing on me.

"This isn't possible." I laugh and look down, feeling the two strong built sharp figures on my head. I let out a small cry, and my wings popping out.

-LUCIFER'S POV-
Me and Mika's boyfriend or something were in the room below one another.

Linda was here, and Chloe and Amenadiel were in the room below.

Mazikeen watched over me, as she unbuttoned my shirt, my chest exposed. Linda grabbed these two things that were if you rubbed them together they were electric.

It was the same thing when I traveled back down in hell, and grabbed the formula to cure Chloe from that poison.

She pressed those electric things against my chest as I lose breath, myself removing from earth for a while.

I pop in the cold space, between heaven, earth, and hell as I walk to the hell door, gasping as I heard a faint moan.

"Ow." I turned around and saw that boy, "Jungwoo." Sighing and grabbing him. Getting inside the gate.

Suddenly I heard a flap as in wings popping, I looked at Jungwoo and noticed he had wings. "What the fuck?" He let out, looking at his little gift from behind.

"Well. Seems as if my father's taken a liking to you." I told him, noticing something growing out his head. "Don't tell me you're a goddess." I groaned as suddenly horns popped out his head, "No. it can't be.." I stared at him, "No one has ever gotten horns, not even me!" I say, as the young boy gets up and takes my hand, flying up the sky and I popped mine out, flowing in the sky.

"Father?" A female voice was heard behind the two of us.

"Mika! You need to come back to earth!" Jungwoo rushed up to her, as she gasped. "Jungwoo.." She looked away. "Look I'm sorry for overreacting..I should've been more mature." I heard him sigh as I rolled my eyes, staying silent.

"No..you have..wings and horns..what..how?!" She cried out, as I looked at her, seeing her horns.

"How did you also grow horns!?" I yell qpat her, as she chuckles, "I don't know.." she sighed.

Jungwoo or whatever his name is now, would lift up her chin with his finger as she looked up at him.

-JUNGWOO'S POV-
My wings expanded fully, grabbing Mika's hand as she didn't hold back, and stopped. "Wait. I don't belong on earth, why are you bringing me there?" She asked. "Well, Charlie is missing and I think Jaehyun must've taken her..to a black market event." I said, her eyes widening and forcefully grabbing my arm, flying past the gate with her father following along as she went through the door, shutting it tightly after.

-MAZIKEEN'S POV-
"He's been in there for too long!" I yelled at Linda, worryingly looking at Lucifer. "It's nearly been a minute.." Linda sighed, getting really worried.

-CHLOE'S POV-
Come on, Jungwoo, and Mika. You can do it. Please! Come back.

-MIKA'S POV-
I woke as suddenly 2 screams were heard as a sigh of relief was heard. I opened my eyes,  next to Jungwoo as he didn't wake up.

"Jungwoo.." I pull his body, No response.

"Jungwoo!" I yell, as a loud gasp was heard as two people from behind me gasp.

Chloe and Amenadiel. "Mika!" A yell was heard through the door, busting inside. "Father!" I jumped out the bed and hugged him. "I- there there. We need to find who took Charlie, and why." My father said as I thought for a second and my eyes widened.

"Well, Charlie is an angel baby, correct?" I said, as Amenadiel let out a nod. "He grew his wings when I was babysitting him, so he flew around when I was with Jaehyun.." I thought for a while. "Jaehyun must've taken him to a black market event." I gasp, as everyone looks at me wide eyed.

"We already dealt with the demon thing! Now this?!" My father groans putting his hand on his head. I stepped back. Thinking to myself for a second. "There's only one black market event going today. It's extremely hard to get into. Unless you're a millionaire or a night club owner perhaps." I looked up at my dad, as he nods. "Good thinking, little one." He said.

"We just need something to get in." Chloe said.

"I have an idea!" Jungwoo suddenly yelled out, everyone turning at him. "What is it?"

"Mika will be our bait." He smirked.