cpt. 28

-MIKA'S POV-
I would slap my forehead with the palm of my hand and sigh in disappointment. "Look. Don't think I'm here because earth isn't good enough." I said, trying to convince him not.

"Well, That's exactly why. Someone knew about you, didn't they?" Cain asked, as my eyes widened and I grabbed him by the shoulders. "You can't say anything because you got killed by my father when you were clearly immortal. By Chloe." I growled, the snake from my body slithered out and bit the guy in front of me.

"Ow!" He sharply inhaled as I shake my head and realized I was fully naked. "Oh my god." I groan in embarrassment as Abel whistles. "Shut it, Abel." Me and Cain both say as the snake goes back to covering my parts as we walk out the room, "Well, since I only came back and things have changed. You both show me around." I would say, fixing my hair, grabbing both of their arms and running around the streets.

Hell was like earth, but..just a bit more different, just the types of people here or species. Demons roamed here, facing their punishments and guilt against them.

"Hmm, I want a new outfit..These snakes keep tickling me." I giggled as the snake hissed at me, Cain and Abel sighing. I walked with them into a costume store and tried on some outfits.

I found the right one. It was the form of a swimsuit, but covering my neck with a diamond shape in the middle of my cleavage. Long sleeves, and black heels.

The color was a crimson red, It was given for free since..well, I am hell's ruler. If I don't get my ways, who knows what can happen?

I continue roaming with the two guys as we stop by somewhere to eat and head inside. We sat down and waited for a waiter. "Q-queen." The waiter said as I would let out a sigh, "Just a water." I said, as Abel and Caine grabbed something else to drink.

-JAEHYUN'S POV-
I couldn't find Mika anywhere. The last place I would want to search is her room..but I guess I have no choice.

I walked to her room, my footsteps echoing in the empty hallway. Going against the door and turning the knob slowly. Nothing. I headed to her vanity stand and see a note.

Oh my..

Don't tell me she's returned to hell.

She's getting into more danger now and now every so often.

I put the note down and go back to the empty room me and Mika had a moment in.

Jungwoo was back to normal, but..he seemed off. "Jaehyun." His breath hitched. "Jungwoo?" I crossed my arms, feeling a bit concerned.

"She really is Lucifer's daughter." He let out a small panicked laughter. "Hm?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Lucifer Morningstar. This one, this one here on earth. I've seen his real face, when Mika just..did that. I just get memories and I get..scared." Jungwoo suddenly put his head on my shoulder, he was..crying.

"And to think..I liked Mika." He sobbed, "you liked..Mika?" I asked, he nodded and I pat his back. Pushing him away, "Why?" I felt something grow over me. Jealousy perhaps.

"She..She wasn't like any other girl. She had this vibe to her, one that wasn't like any other. She seems really happy all completely unbothered that I had bought her and claimed her as my wife and made her meet mom and dad.

"You made her meet mom and dad? No wonder mom knows her..but claiming her as your wife?! Without her acknowledgment?! The hell with you, Jungwoo." I suddenly slapped him, Jungwoo sighing and nodding. "I know, very horrible of me." He admitted as I shook my head and stroked his cheek, "No..I'm sorry. You just need to tell her at first, she's a goddess, Jungwoo. She has her charms, and doesn't know anything much about earth." I sighed, grabbing his shoulders as he looked at me.

"So it was all pretend? But..she said she liked m-" he said before I got jealous and yelled at him, "She was lying!"

He looked at me with wide eyes, "Yeah..to think I maybe could've had a chance with her, but fucked up.." He said pushing me away and leaving the room, and hearing his feet clap against the wooden floor, and the stairs creaking.

I looked at my body in the mirrors, wondering what just happened. "I never yelled at anyone." I put my hand on my chest and closed it, my shirt getting all wrinkled.

The door downstairs was suddenly slammed as I jump a bit, running downstairs and looking outside at the front door. "Back door." I say, sighing in relief as I saw the baby sleeping tightly.

I could make money off of it..if I sold it to the black market.