cpt. 22

-JUNGWOO'S POV-
I laid on the empty spot on the bed next to me, I sighed and looked at the time, she should be back by now.

It was 03:56 now. I got up and walked out on my balcony, climbing the ladder I had planted and sit on the roof.

I got distracted and tripped, falling down 3 floors past me as I closed my eyes and I was suddenly picked up.

"Huh?" I looked around, seeing nobody. Though I was on my feet, on my balcony.

"Hmm." I head back inside and lay on my bed, going to sleep.

-MIKA'S POV-
Stupid Mika..! Why did you save Jungwoo?! You could've gotten exposed..

I don't want him dead, though.." my expression goes to anxious and upset.

I think I should tell him, after all..I nearly spilled about me being a celestial and all. Honestly, am I a demon or angel? I always either have my white wings, angelic form, or my devil wings, along with my form...

This is yet very confusing. I have yet to know what I exactly am. A goddess, or the devil?

I sigh in frustration, and lay on the clouds, thinking about going back to my home place.

Hell.

I spread my wings, flying through the sky and flipping a coin, suddenly I fell in a cold space, flakes falling down.

So, I'm here. Between the gates of heaven and hell.

I could visit the silver city for a bit, see how people are doing.

I pass through the gates, getting greeted by some people, as I pass through and notice not much of wings besides the guardians, of course.

I close my eyes, shaking my back and letting my wings out freely, nearly knocking somebody out from it's length and width, with a bit of a tall height.

I soar through the city, seeing a familiar head I stop by and look at the person, "Mei!"

"Mika!" She gasped. Hugging me tightly.

"You're in heaven..DID YOU DIE?!" She gasped, her expression upset. "No, I was..born here." I smile at her.

"You can't be born here! It's impossible." Mei said, looking around.

"Actually. She was," A voice from behind me said, a guy toned voice that had grabbed my shoulder, I turn around and notice Adam. "Adam." I growl.

"That's me. What are you doing here? I thought you didn't want to see your mother, also my wife!!" He shouted, letting everyone hear him loud and clear.

"My mother had no intention of getting involved in this, leave her out of it." I pressed my foot towards him, making him step back a bit.

"Mika?" A female voiced trailed with my movement as I turned around, seeing my mother.

"Mother." I stared at her, kicking Adam to the ground and approaching Eve.

"Mika..you've actually grown. I thought never in a thousand years that would happen.." she put her hand on my hair, stroking it.

"I didn't come for you." I pushed her off as she gasped. I grabbed Mei's arm and flew above the town, into a spot that I once called my hiding spot.

"Woah..it's so pretty." Mei gasped and squealed. "Yeah..Mei, what if I said I can get you back to earth?" I asked, sitting on my knees.

"How is that possible?" She asked, sitting besides me as she tilted her head.

"Well, a deal with the devil says it all." I laid down on the flowing grass,

"Well..what's the deal?" She stared at me, in fear as I noticed her legs starting to tremble.

"Date Katie, especially leak those nudes of hers so everyone can understand what a slut she is." I looked at her, my arms crossing behind my head.

"H-how?! She'll definitely recognize me.." she sighed.

"I'll travel down with you, but..I can't. I gotta look for someone, but..I'll just do a snap of the fingers and you're at my house, try to find the baddest clothes you can until summer break end, which is in basically..tomorrow." I smile at her cheekily, snapping my fingers.

I walk by, and I go out the gates of the silver city and into the fires of hell.

I fly up to my dad's throne as he looks at me in shock, "Bloody hell, Mika! What are you doing here in hell?!" He says in a shocked tone and still in his dumb British accent.

"I..I don't know if I'm supposed to be on earth anymore." I sigh, sitting on the arm resting part.

"Whatever do you mean?" He asked, I can tell the concern in his tone, as I frown. "I'm supposed to get married to this guy soon, I really liked him, but..my chances might be gone. We had sex in the bathroom of a restaurant..he worried about me getting pregnant but I told him I couldn't and I nearly said I was a celestial.." I cry out, wanting to just hide myself from everybody.

"Mika..Well, you should tell him or knock him out and take that memory away." My father said, making me laugh a bit. "Well, he's not gonna believe me." I sighed.

"Make him believe you."

"By showing off my wings, demon form, angelic form? No way..he wouldn't be able to think normal for a whole month or year." I laughed, trying to make my father understand where I'm coming from.

"Well. It wouldn't hurt to give it a try, now..continue on then. There's no time for waiting." He pushed me off his throne as I spreader my wings, just a inch above the floor from falling.

I giggle and then leave the gates, opening a door which led to earth.

Of course, no one had access except goddesses.

I fly down on the clouds, stopping by my house and opening the door, seeing Mei all whiny.

"Mei? Everything alright?" I asked, as I noticed her with clothes all around the room, "Mei-" I got cut off. "Mika..This is so hard..help me please!" She begged.

"I was about to do that, silly." I giggle and then go to my room, picking out some clothes that would suit her.

Okay, we have a raspberry colored wig, and contacts.

"Ooh!" She ran towards me and grabbed the contacts and wig.

Then I grab a black leather crop top, chest exposure showing. Well, not all. Not the boobs, more of a peek then a whole view.

"That's a good shirt." I gasp then realize what I'm doing. Katie likes bad girls, especially the dominant ones.

I pick out some leggings and some white shoes, clapping. "We're all set!" I happily said as Mei clapped, "I'm just glad I'm here on earth again, I can't wait to see Jun and Gabe!"

"They're..uh, well- Dating now." I shake my head remembering the bathroom scene.

Mei falls back on the bed with a nosebleed as she lets out a fan girl squeal. "Mei?- You alright?" I asked, "Yes!! Just gay stuff is amazing..!" She rolled on the bed, screaming.

I giggle and notice the time, "Yo, it's 11PM, and we haven't bought any school supplies." I turn back at Mei who is shocked, "Quick trip to Walmart!" She yells, rushing out the door and out the house.

"It's good to have you back, Mei."