cpt. 9

-MIKA'S POV-
Someone..someone has killed Mei. That someone will pay. They will go to hell.

"Mika..Please let her go.." A hand landed on my shoulder, Ella sighed.

"No!" I wrapped my arms around her head, sobbing.

"Mika! This is for evidence, now get off her or I'll make you!" I heard a guy yell out as I looked up and saw it was my father. "Dad, no! It's Mei! How could you not care?!" I yelled at him, my tears falling onto the floor.

"Because I don't care, Mika! Get off that body!" My father yelled out, pulling me away.

"No!! No!" I screamed as I felt a pair of arms pulling me away. Jun looked into my eyes and hugged me tightly. I felt another pair of arms around me. It was also Gabe.

"We are as sad as you are, Mika. Don't waste all your tears. Mei is in heaven where she belongs." Jun's voice cracked through his tears.

"Yeah. The big guy will look after her..Please Mika. She's in a safer place.." Gabe sighed.

"I guess you're right." I cried on Jun's shoulder. His shirt getting wet.

"Ay..You're getting my shirt wet. Cheer up, I'm heading home. I can't take this." Jun sighed.

"Me too. I honestly can't deal with it right now, I need to get my mind off it..See you later Mika." Gabe waved and he and jun left.

"Mika. Do you know if Mei had any secrets?" Chloe asked. "Well..Many people hated her. Especially 3..Their names are Kylie, Olivia, and Rachel, and her other best friend..Tina." I told her all I know. "She had no secrets." I shook my head.

"We'll investigate them soon, cheer up." Chloe sighed and pat my shoulder. I walked back to the body on the floor, staring into Mei's soulless eyes.

"Mika! What did I tell you! Get away from the body!" My dad yelled. "Father..." my voice in a upset tone. "This isn't your business." He looked away.

I gasped at his words and walked under the caution paper. "Mei was my bestfriend. Do not say it wasn't any of my business! I know whether it was or not! Don't talk to me that way either!" I yelled at him, my voice clearly angry.

He stared at me. His face in a shocked expression.

I look away and notice something in Mei's bra. I grabbed a glove and pulled it out, opening it.

"Mei, Mei, Mei. You're such a good person weren't you? Kissing my boyfriend behind my back. Hanging out with the girl whom I've hated most. I will kill you and your little friend, Mika. That bastard wouldn't ever see it coming. I will come for you, and..kill both of you." -Love..🐍